07

I strip from my sweats and turn on the shower wiping off my make up from last night. I get in the shower and do everything I need to do and wash my hair. I get out and cover my body in a towel and my hair in another. I go into my room putting on under garments and picking out my outfit, high wasted skinny jeans and a LA muscle tee. I put it on and blow dry my hair then braid it into two French plaits. I then apply minimal make up of concealer powder and fill in my eye brows.

After I got ready I head downstairs and start to clear up throwing cans and bottles into a plastic bag along with a load of other rubbish too. I start doing it by myself until the Jacks and Cameron come down to help me.

"The others getting ready?" I asked.

"Blake is but Nash is sat in the loft on the xbox" Johnson says.

"Dick" I laugh and carry on tiding.

*********
An hour later and we have finished, it was quicker than what I expected.

"I'm gonna call Hayes it's two and he ain't come back" I sighed and grabbed my phone from my back pocket and going to Hayes contact.

I ring him but he declines because it went to voicemail after three dials.

"Dickhead" I sigh.

"He won't pick up?" Cameron asked.

"No" I say shaking my head. But then it clicks in my head with the new update you can track people on find friends. I go onto the app on my phone and go onto his contact. "Omg" I sigh.

"What?" Cameron asked. It was only me and him chilling in the front room.

"He's at Mia's" I sigh.

"The one you beat up yesterday" he laughed. And I nod my head.

"Come on let's go get him" I smirk.

"Mission time" Cameron says.

"Wanna drive my car?" I ask grabbing my keys making Camerons eyes go wide.

"You have the new range rover don't you?" he asked and I nod my head. Me, Hayes and Nash each got one. I got black, Hayes got white and Nash got grey. It was from everyone in the two families.

"Let's go then" Cameron says jumping up and running to the door with me following. I was directing Cameron to Mia's, I know what your thinking why don't I just leave him to it. I would if he didn't leave early this morning or last night without saying anything. He's my twin I need to know hes safe.

After ten minutes we are there. We got out the car and Cameron thought it would be best if I stayed behind him so you couldn't see me when they opened the door. They are probably both pissed at me.

Cameron knocked and I heard the door open. "Cameron what are you doing here?" Hayes asked.