45

---Next week monday---

"Dad can you take me to school?" I asked leaning on the kitchen door frame.

"Sure lets go" He smiled and walked out of the house with me slowly truding behind.

"I'm glad you could get up this morning" He said.

"Ha ha very funny" I sarcastically reply.

"The school rang me by the way and you have a meeting with the guidance councilor today" he said.

"The school told you or you asked" I ask.

"They told me after I asked them" He replied.

"Ok bye" I shout and get out of the car as we arrive at school. It was 8:45 which was the time form room was. But seeing as though I couldn't be bothered with that I went staight to the guidance councilour.

"Hi Mr McAdams" I smile sitting in front of him.

"Addilyn" He smiled.

"Go on" I sigh.

"What?" He asked.

"Have a go at me" I sigh again.

"No Addilyn I won't do that I'm here to talk to you about what happened and talk to you about how you feel" He smiled to me and I nodded my head.

"So what happened at school in the lunch hall?" He questioned.

"So basically I started up a youtube channel as thats what my brothers do and this girl" I started.

"Louise" he inturupted.

"And Louise" I corrected myslef. "Said I did it for attention which I didn't then she was saying how I don't rule here and i understand that so then at lunch she spilt her food down my lap" I said. "And me being me retaliated and I threw my drink and in her face the she pulled my hair and we started fighting but of course Louise is honna be the innocent one in the principals eyes and I got the blame" I finish and he nods his head writing it all down.

"Ok so then what did you do when you went home because you haven't been in school for a while" He asked.

"I got a plane ticket and went home. I cleared up problems with my friend and my brother" I stated.

"I'm proud you cleared up problems but seriously you went that far how about a phone call or a text?"

"It's better to do things in person" I shrug. And we basically just talked about shit and how I now have to go to him through form room which is half an hour.

I leave his office half way through first lesson so he gave me a hall pass. I realised my first lesson was English and I couldn't be arsed to sit next to Louise. Yes I sadly have to sit next to her ass. So I decided to skip school which was a lot easier than I expected.

All I had to do was walk out the exit to the field and walk through a very open front gate. I turned on my gps to find how to get home and plugged in my earphones. I discovered on my way home that the back entrance to the mall is a twenty minute walk and the school is a thirty minutes away.

When I get to the end of my road I realise Nash and Nila could be home lets hope not. I walk up to the house and see that Nila's car isn't there which is good because Nash won't care if I come home early.

I went inside and the house was silent. It was 10:21 and I decided to do a video for my channel. I did one video in the US which was the best friend tag. So I have two videos so far wich have been tags so I decide to do something different. I asked my twitter followers and they told me I should do s singing video since they saw me sing once ages ago with Shawn on vine at magcon.

I decide to do stitches by Shawn Mendes since he taught me all the chords. I get change and get Nash's camera and microphone and my guitar.

"Hey guys and welcome to todays video" I start. "I went to twitter and asked what you wanted to see and a lot requested a singing video so here it is" I smiled. "This is stitches by Shawn Mendes" I smile and pick up my guitar and start playing.

"I thought that I've been hurt before
But no ones ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life" I sing.

I sing to the end of the song and film my outro. "Hope you guys enjoyed my video and see you next byeee" I finish by blowing a kiss. I shut off the camera and edit it. I didn't need to edit much and then I upload it. I look up at the clock and see that is 11:45 and I decide to go shopping.