36

We had been shopping for a while now and our arms are full of bags.

"I wanna get my hair done" I state.

"what do you mean?" Blake asked.

"I'm gonna dye my hair" I say and she nods her head.

"Yeh that sounds nice. New place new you. What colour?" She asked.

"Purple" I smile.

"Sounds nice" she sighs. She sounds pissed with me and I don't know why. I just shrugged it off and we headed to the hair salon and easily get an appointment. The man comes over and I tell him how I want my hair.

"Done" the stylist said putting a mirror in front of my face.

"Wow" is all I say. (Picture at the top-side of the screen) "Thank you it looks amazing" I smile and follow him up to the counter to pay.

I walk out of the salon and ring Blake because she went to get a McDonald's.

Addy hey where are you

Blake at home

Addy Blake your my ride *sighs*

Blake gotta find your own way back then

Addy What did I do? Why the fuck are you acting like this today? You know what shove it up your fucking ass I'm glad I'm moving so I don't have to be around your stubborn ass any more. Oh and I'm surprised you haven't cheated on Jack yet slag.

I scream and hang up. I was harsh I know that but what the fuck is wrong with her right now. I ring Hayes and asked if he could pick me up and he does ten minutes later.

---Two weeks later---

"Addy get up we are leaving in ten" Dads voice echos through my empty room.

I jump up and throw on my sweats and put my hair in a top not. Grab my suitcases and head downstairs and put everything in the trunk. While I wait for everyone I just spend some time thinking.

Now you are probably wondering about Blake right? Well basically she hasn't spoke to me since and I found out why the other day. She's pregnant but it's Kyle's, Cameron told me. So Kyle cheated on me twice and one of those times was with my best friend so to be honest I'm glad she isn't speaking to me because otherwise I will rip her fucking head off the little slag.