29

Addy's Pov

End of summer

Dad and Nila are coming home today and we go back to school tomorrow. Shoot me now.

I'm dreading it because I have to face Kyle and Mia. I thought this year was gonna be a good one and that I could be able to walk into it with a boyfriend but like everything else Mia stole that from me.

"Come on" Nash said. "Grab the air freshener and make it look like we tidied once this summer" he was panicking because we haven't cleaned and Hayes just went to pick up the parents.

"Calm down" I sigh and grab the spray as he turns the vacuum on.

"Done!" Nash yells no longer than 15 minutes later.

"Well that didn't take long now did it?" I ask and start laughing when I see Hayes car.

"Just in time though" Nash laughs and walks over to open up the front door.

"The parents are home" I shout and give them both a hug.

"How was it?" Nash asked after hugged them too.

"Good, now how do I expect this house to be?" Nila asked.

"Amazing" I sigh and walk into the house and throw myself on a couch.

"Well are you excited for school?" Dad asked making me glare at him. "I'll just take that as a no then" he smiles.

"Ok so hi family I missed you love you and goodbye gotta go grab my Blakey from the airport. Byeeeeee" I sang and left the house and drove to the airport.

"Blake!" I scream rolling down my window as she walks out of the airport with her bags.

"Addy!!" she screamed back and put her bags in the trunk before getting into the passenger seat.

"How was it?" I asked and she just smiled and her eyes lit up.

"Amazing I just wish we could still be together why do we have school tomorrow?" she whined.

"I dont know" I sigh.

"Can we go shopping for school I haven't got anything" she sighs.

"Oh shit me neither let's go" I smile and drive to the nearest mall.

-After mall-

"That was successful" I cheer as I turn the engine on.

We got at least six full outfits and all the school supplys we need, like notebooks and pens and pencils. I got a new bag as well along with three new pairs of shoes. I shouldn't have because I already have loads but I got a pair of the old school vans originals. Adidas superstars that are plain black and white and black huraches. I decided black and white work with everything.

Blake got a load of stuff as well but I can't be bothered to list everything. "I'm surprised you spent that much" she laughed. I think I almost spent around $1000.

"Yeh I know" I laugh as well. "It's alright though because I'm getting a job, it's my goal for this school year. Work hard and study hard" I say seriously.

"Job searching tonight" she smiles. "But lucky me all I have to do is work in my dad's shop and get paid a good amount" she smirks and sticks her tongue out.

"Whatever bitch. Where am I taking you?" I asked.

"Home" she smiled and I turned up the road to her house.

"Help me get my shit" she laughs as I point my finger for her to get out. I drag myself out and grab some stuff and put it on her door step.

"I'm hungry" I shrug. "I'll be here at quarter to eight for our Starbucks date" I winked and got in my car.