22

"Let's go to the beach!" I scream.

"Ok" Everyone agrees and piles off to different places to get changed.

I decide to go with a simple black bikini with a white throw over and white sandals, my hairs in a messy bun and I have black and white sun glasses.

"You ready?" Hayes shouts.

"Yeh" I say leaving the bathroom and seeing Gilinksys stuff on the spare bed. "He moved in then" I laugh and we leave to go to the beach.

Two hours later

"Let's get her" I heat voices whisper. Right now I was sunbathing with my eyes closed so they probably think I'm asleep.

"Ready one two three" I roll over just as I hear the water pouring onto the sand.

"You ruin our fun" Hayes sighed standing with Johnson.

"Well you should know when I'm acctually sleeping dickheads" I laugh. "I'm gonna go get ice cream" I smile and walk off grabbing my beach throw over and wallet before they can ask for any.

"Hello please can I have a cookie dough cone?" I asked and the woman nodded her head and started to make up my cone.

"Addy?" a voice said behind me. I turn around to see the guy from Starbucks earlier.

"Kyle right?" I said questionly.

"Yup you read the cup" he laughed and I nodded my head. "Yeh well we should hang out some time" he smiled the amazing smile.

"Yeh we should I have your number anyways" I laugh then turn to pick up the ice cream cone and pay.

"You here for a vacation?" he asks walking with me back towards everyone.

"Yeh two weeks" I smile. "But I wish it was longer" I frown.

"Yeh it's amazing here" he said.

"I'm guessing you live here then"

"No I'm only here for the summer with my Aunt but she made me get a job"

"Where are you from then"

"North Carolina"

"Your joking"

"Well that's where my parents are moving this summer and that's where I'll be calling home" he smiled.

"Where bouts"

"Greensboro? I think it is"

"Your joking" I shout in disbelief and he shakes his head.

"That's where I fucking live" I laugh.

"Nah"

"Yah" I laugh.

"That's so cliché finding someone on holiday only to find out we will be living in the same place ish after summer ends" he laughs and I join in with him.

"Whos this?" Nash asked coming beside me.

"Uh Nash this is Kyle, Kyle this is my big brother Nash" I stutter.

"Hi" Kyle waves and Nash just nods his head.

"Come on Addy" he says taking me towards every one else I just waved goodbye and went with Nash.

"What as all that about?" I asked him pissed off.

"I get a bad vibe off him" he shrugs.

"I dont he's a nice guy" I shout.

"How long you known him?" he asks staring me dead in the eye and I shrugged. "So today then, I just don't feel as if you should be around him, I'm your big brother I'm here to protect you" he says and walks over to Cameron.