55

"Blake don't be a bitch did I fucking cheat on you with your best friend?" Jack shouted. After I told Blake about all the Sammy drama she went into Jacks room. That was about a half hour ago and Jack started shouting making me alarmed and stand outside his door.

"You know what Jack I know I fuckimg cheated but you were never fucking there" Blake shouted. "When I came to Omaha with you you were always out with family and I didn't know anyone else except Johnson"

"Does that mean you had to fuck him" He asked rather angry.

"We were drunk at a fucking party" She screamed shit shes getting angry.

"You know what Blake being drunk isn't the fucking right answer why woild you do something like that?" He asked calming down.

"Because of this" She said and I could hear her unlocking her phone. "Why did you kiss another girl?" She asked.

"It I um-" He stuttered.

"Yeh thats what I thought mature up and then come speak to me" She said and walked out the room bumping into me. "What were you doing?"

"Um checking the paint on the walls" I dumbly say and turn around touching the walls earning a slap around the back of the head.

"Show me the picture" I smirk turning to face her and she shows me the picture. "Madison" I whisper shocked.

"You what?" She turned and looked me in the eyes.

"Um nothing doesn't matter" I say and make my way downstairs.

"Don't fucking lie to me who is Madison" She shouted.

"His girlfriend" I mumble and sit on the couch.

"Why didn't you tell me? She shouted again.

"Stop fucking shouting I don't need it and to be honest why would I have to be the one to tell you those things" I shout back standing up.

"Your my best friend you are supposed to tell me these things"

"Fuck off Blake you wanna know shit you should ask how else am I supposed to know?" I ask and then walk out grabbing my phone from the kitchen and walking out.

"Hey Sammy" I say after he picks up.

"Um hi babes whats up?" He asked.

"I feel really bad about earlier I keep on over reacting about everything and I feel really bad" I frown even though he can't see my face.

"Hey no need to be sorry shit happens" He says making me smile. "I'm gonna come and meet you now let's go and get ice cream"

"Ok well I'm at the beach so how about I meet you at the ice cream shop near me?" I ask and he agreed hanging up.