52

"Matthew" I whine as he stands on the table going threw my messages with Sammy. Yes Sammy Wilkinson. We have been talking for the past two weeks and we've been in LA for three weeks now. Also me and Matthew are basically best friends now.

"Hey Addy kissy face" He shouts jumping down. "Babes he just sent you a message" he smirked typing away on my Iphone.

"Matthew Espinosa" I shout and he just carrys on. The send noise sounds and he runs. "Get back her" I shout running after him. I end up finding him on the floor with Cameron laughing over him.

"He ran into me" He siad inbetween laughs. I take this as a chance and sit on him taking my phone from his grip.

"Thanks" I smirk and get off him. I look to see what he sent. 'Hey Sammyboo' with the kissy emoji and fuck loads of love hearts. "Dick" I shout and slap the back of his head going into the kitchen. I quickly type out a message.

To Sammy
Hey um sorry that was Matthew he took my phone X

I send the message. He doesn't live that far from us so we meet up on the beach or at the mall sometimes. And I have bought myself a new car also. It's a range rover sport in white. My dream car.

He replies pretty fast.

From Sammy
Aw thats ok well I was gonna ask if you wanna go to the beach with me and Nate bring your housemates if you want X

To Sammy
Always meet you there in an hour.

I quickly type out the reply and shout to everyone. "Beach in a hour?"

Everyone responds with a yes and I go to get changed. I end up putting on a plain black bikini. I dont bother with shoes because your own the beach as soon as you go out the backdoor. I put my hair in a bun and grab my black ray bans and besch towel. As soon as I step off the last step the door bell sounds.

"Hello" I smile swinging the door open to Sammy and Nate.

"Hey cutie" Sammy smirked pulling me into a hug in which I return.

"Nate" I smile.

"Addy" he smiled back and gives me a hug as well.

"Come on people the water is shouted me" Gilinksy said ealking out the bacm entrance. The part of the beach that you step out on is a private beach which is acctually really nice for like parties and stuff and it also has a fire pit closer to the house.

I set down my towel and sit down ready to sunbathe since I had already put on suncream in the house.

"Come on Addy" Sammy chuckles and before I realise whats going on I'm in the cold sea.

"Dick" I mutter but join in laughing.

"Jump on" He flashed his amazing smile and turned around so his back was facing me. I jump up and he runs out the sea and towards where I set down my towel. I saw Nash give us a hard glare.

"What?" I ask as Sammy sets me down and he just shrugs. "Nash whats up?" I ask walking up to him.

"Just don't like how your all lovey dovey" he shrugged.

"One look at them too kissing faces" I state pointing to Mia straddling Hayes. "Wait thats inappropriate for my child eyes" I say with a disgusted look on my face.

"Um guys can you kinda not have sex right here" Matthew said and Mia just shrugged staying where she was.

"Matty boy come here" I say running into the house and getting two buckets. "She'll move help me fill theese" I smirk and run down to the sea. I fill the bucket and start to carry the bucket up but its really heavy because of how big it is.

Sammy my hero comes up as he sees me struggling and takes the bucket up the rest of the way.

"Three" I whisper. "Two" I smirk taking the bucket back. "One" I finish and throw the water over them. Mia instantly rolls off him and runs after me. Lucky I'm quick and run to Sammy and jump onto his back and he out runs her with me on his back.

"Thanks" I smile and kiss his cheek making him blush.

"Ah look at Sammyboy blushing" Nate says squeezing his cheeks.

"Shut up" He mumbled and I grabbed his hand taking him up to where everyone else was sat.

I sat down and he sat next to me. "Your so cute" I say out the blue.

"Ayy?" He asked.

"Your cute when you blush" I giggle.

"Shut up" He laughed. "Your beautiful" He mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"Your beautiful" He repeats.

"Ah I know" I sarcastically reply.

"Blow the moment why don't you" He chuckled and I nodded my head.