39

"Hey Nashy" I smile as I open his bedroom door.

"How was it?" He asked.

"Its ok I have a friend but these girls kept saying Nash and Hayes little sister and tried to come to speak to me so I walked off. People want to be around me because of you" I sigh.

"Hey just keep the true friends by your side" he smiled. "Wanna film a video?" He asked.

"Yeh lets do a q and a" I reply and grab the camera from in the cupboard and set it up.

We had been filming for about an hour and kept slipping up in places so we had to keep restarting.

"Ok this question is for you" Nash smiled. "Would you ever start youtube or vining?" He asked.

"Yes I acctually have a singing channel" I say and Nash looks at me confused. "Im joking" I laugh. "But i would love to, give me suggestions for my first video" I smile and Nash bugs me from the side.

"Join the youtube family" he shouted and went back to his phone.

---That night---

"Nash!" I shout.

"Yeh"

"What shall I do my first video on?"

"Sibling tag" he smiled widley walking into my room.

"Ok" I say.

"I'll get my camera" he said and walked out but soon returned with his camera in hand.

We filmed the video and he taught me how to edit and upload. Once i had uploaded it it was getting views striaght away.

"How?" I asked looking at the views blowing up.

"I tweeted about it" he sais waving his phone in my face.

"Wait" I say and go to my bed and reah out for my phone and see my notifications blowing up. "I have 750,000 followers on twitter" I gasp.

"Whos the best brother in the world?" He smirked.

I walked up really close to him and shouted. "Hayes" laughing I run and hide in a spare bedroom in a ajoining bathroom that goes between two bedrooms.

"Addy im gonna find you" he shouted entering the room that i came through to come into the bathroom. I quickly make my escape through the other room and go and hide in my dressing room under the clothes he wouldnt think i would hide in my own room.

"Addy come here quickly" my dad shouted in a panicky voice. I run iut of my room and downstairs to find Nash standing mext to dad in the kitchen.

"Gotcha" Nash shouted and floored me. He started tickling me knowing im very ticklish. "Say Nash is the best brother ever" he smirked.

"Nash is the best brother ever" I say through laughs.

"I know" he smiled and sat down at the island. "I want food" he demanded.

"I wanted three girls" Dad smirked.

"Dad" Nash whined.

"At least I know im loved" I smiled getting out the ingredients to make mac and cheese.