15

*Ring ring*

We were walking out of forever 21 when my phone started ringing.

"Hello" I answer.

"Where are you?" Nash asked.

"Oh Heya Nasha I'm at the mall" I say.

"Oh ok be home soon" Nash said and hung up.

"Who was that?" Blake asked.

"Nash and he wants us home soon" I say with a confused look on my face.

"Ah that's ok we have gotten loads" She laughs and is very true due to the amount of bags I have and the ones I have in my closet too.

"Let's go then" I laugh and we head to the parking lot.

"Honey I'm home" I sang as I opened the door which I wish I never did. "What happened?" I asked looking at the destroyed house in front of me.

"Mia's bitches" Nash sighs running down the stairs.

"Why? How?" I asked.

"Mia swiped Hayes keys and gave them to the bitches. We were all out getting taco bell so no one was in. They destroyed all the downstairs and your room" he sighs.

"Wait my files from the hospital. Mom doesn't know about it" I say dropping the bags and running up to my room. It was a mess. I ran straight to my bed and looked under the mattress where I hid the files. They were gone. Shit. My first thought was to find Hayes.

"Hayes!!" I screamed as he picked up.

"What!!" He screamed back.

"Mia she had her fucking bitches destroy our home to find my files and wreck me some how" I scream.

"What do you mean everyone knows don't they?" he asked.

"No not everyone knows. Mom doesn't she will go ape shit and will want custody to keep a close eye on me. I will be moved back with mom and most likely Nash and you too. Hayes you know what mom's like" I sigh.

"Shit" he mutters.

"Do something or I will" I shout with rage and hang up.