24

"Addy!" Nash shouted me coming into my room. "Wait what's up?" he asked as he saw me sat on my bed crying.

"Fucking Kyle!" I scream.

"Hey calm down what happened?" he asked.

"he accused me of cheating so I go round his house because he hung up I went into his room and he was fucking Mia" I yell. "The slut Mia" I scream.

He didn't say anything he just left my room. "Nash" I yell getting up and running after him. But by the time I get downstairs he's gone and so is his car.

"Fuck" I yell.

"What?" Hayes asked walking out into the hallway.

"Mia's fucking Kyle and Nash has gone ape shit" I shout and then run put the house and into my car.

Nash pov

I'm fucking fuming I got a bad vibe off him and now he broke my sisters heart. I never liked him.

I got out my car as I arrived at his house and banged the door as hard as I could with the side of my hand.

"Coming" Kyle shouted from inside. He opened the door and closed it as soon as he saw me. But I put my foot inbetween the doorway and the door frame.

"You need to face your mistakes" I simply said opening the door and he takes a few step backwards. "Now not only did you just break my little sisters heart you ruined my brothers fucked up relationship" I say stepping closer to him.

"I-im sorry" he stuttered.

"But your not because you made the choice in cheating in the first place" I say and he steps back hitting the wall.

"I know I shouldn't have done it" he sighs. "I'm sorry"

"Oh Yeh me too" I laugh and throw a punch hitting him in the jaw.

"Nash!!" Addy screamed from behind me.

"Whoops" I shrugged and step backwards. "I gotta look after my sister and do what a brother does" I smile and walk out.

"Oh and Kyle if you get a chance with her again with is most likely not gonna happen your not aloud in or near my house" I smirk and leave to get into my car.