50

Five days later

"I Nash Grier am officially a owner of a house" Nash shouted running into my room.

"Seriously!" I scream and he nods his head.

"We can move in to it in about two weeks its all modernly furnished as well" He smiled.

"We are living the dream" I cheer. "Now lets book flights millionaire" I smirk grabbing my laptop.

"Dont call me that" He scolds and sits next to me on the bed.

After searching for a while we book flights for all eight of us in first class because well we can. They are for in two weeks exactly and I'm dead excited.

Two weeks later

"Addy wakey wakey" Matthew said shaking me.

"Fuck off" I shout and roll over pulling the covers over my head. I hear him leave the room before I drft off again.

Next thing I know Cameron has me slung over his shoulder and is running through the house and towards the pool.

"Cameron put me down!" I scream throwing my fists at his back.

"Ah look shes awake" He chuckled putting me down and I see the smirk plastered on his face.

"You dick" I shout but laugh and he joins in.

"Right Addy its eleven and we need to be at the airport in half hour so get ready your bags are already on the drive you just need to sort your carry on" Nash said walking outside to where me and Cameron were laughing.

"Yes sir" I shout and salut him.

"Stop being an idiot and go shower you smelly pig" Cameron says coming up behind me and tickling my sides.

"Cameron fucking stop" I squirm I hate being tickled. "Nashhh" I whine but he just shrugs walks inside. Dick.

"Tell me I'm the fittest person you have ever met" He said and I could feel the smirk evident in his voice.

"No" I whine.

"Fine" He said still tickling me.

"I'm the fittest person you have ever met" I smirk.

"No say Cameron is the fittest person i have ever met"

"Cameron is the fittest person I have ever met" I say giving up wanting hin to stop tickling me.

"Good girl" he smirked when he stppped tickling me.

"My fingers were crossed" I shout running into the house. I hear his feet coming after me. Shit. I see gilinsky walking out the bathroom with a towel sat on his waist with his hair still slightly damp.

"G save me!" I scream running behind him and pointing to Cameron running up the stairs.

"I got you" He smiled and faced Cameron. "Bro I wouldn't fight against me whe I'm half naked"

"But Jackkk" He whined. I had my arms around Gilinskys upper stomach and let me tell you his abs are hawwt. I just stuck my tounge out at Cam.

"I'll get you back" He playfully scolds and walks into his room.

"Thanks G" I smile and walk to the front of him to give him a hug, he glady returns it and then goes to get dressed. I should probably go do the same thing.