08

"Cameron what are you doing here?" Hayes asked.

That's when I stepped out from behind Cameron. "Oh you" he said with anger in his voice.

"I'm sorry Hayes I was drunk ok" I sigh.

"You know I fucking liked her" he said.

"Who is it?" Mia asked coming up to the door. "Oh" was all she said when she saw me. And trust me she didn't look pretty you could see her nose and lip were busted with a black eye and her hair was shoulder length because she took her extensions out.

"I'm sorry" I sigh and she just laughs.

"You aint sorry and everyone here knows that" she laughed.

"You know what people say revenge is best served cold" I sigh and go and get back in my car. "Oh and Hayes nice to know that you prefer a slag over your own fucking blood. Your twin. Your other half. Nice to know you care about me huh" I say before I open the passenger door and get in and Cameron gets in soon after and drives us home in silence.

When we get back I go to find Nash. I soon find him and everyone else in the loft. "Nash can I speak to you, alone" I sigh and walk downstairs when he nods.

"What?" he asked.

"Hayes prefers slags to his family" I say smiling slightly.

"What are you getting at?" he asked.

"I rang him he declined so I tracked his phone he was at Mia's so Cameron drove me. I hid behind Cameron as he knocked on the door and when I stepped out from behind him Hayes was like oh you and he was really angry. I apologised to Mia but she was like every knows you aint sorry. I went back to my car after saying revenge is best served cold and told Hayes that he prefers slags to family" I sigh sitting down on my bed.

"Hey its ok you never told him what she did to you did you?" Nash asked kneeling infront of me and I shook my head.

"He won't believe me now anyways because I told him after everything happened" I sigh again.

"She got you sent to a fucking mental hospital if he dont believe you I'll get the records out" he shouted growing angry.

You probably wanna know why right? Basically when we were twelve I was getting skinnier because of all of the sports I was doing and healthy eating. Me and Mia used to be best friends until middle school too when she got mad because a boy she liked started to date me and because Hayes was living with my mum he didn't know about any of this it was all a secret from him. So Mia turned her back on me and started to pick on me and bully me but our teachers thought we were still best friends. So she told them that I had an eating disorder and wasnt eating, then she made a fake Facebook profile under my name and put stuff like I'm going to kill myself, I hate my body, I'm fat, no one loves me. Then she printed it off and took it to school and showed the head teacher, obviously she believed her and they told my dad and Nila. Then they all discussed that I should go to a mental hospital to be cured. But nothing was wrong with me, she just wanted me out of her way. I was there for two years because I would fight with people all the time and hide my pills but when I took them they fucked me up and I destroyed everything in sight. About six months after I was released Hayes fell out with my mom and moved with dad but we all promised that we wouldn't say anything to him so he doesn't know. That's what Nash doesn't like Mia and why I don't want her in our house.

"I'll tell him it's the only way he will talk to me again" I say. "But dad hid the records" I sigh.

"No he didn't, he told me to hide them" Nash chuckled. "Follow me" he smiles.