30

*beep beep beep*

Well isn't an alarm the most annoying sound in the world. I shut it off and got up out of bed. I jumped in the shower but couldn't be bothered to wash my hair since I did last night.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I decided on wearing plain black leggings, an oversided baseball tee and my superstars. I did a light make up and quickly straightened over my hair again leaving it resting on my back. I grabbed my back and put in a few essentials before grabbing my keys.

"Good morning" I shout through the house. "And goodbye" I shout again and head out to my car.

"Wake up" I scream pulling the covers off Blake. "I'm leaving in 15" I shout again and head downstairs to wait.

"Ok I'm ready" she says walking to the kitchen 10 minutes later.

"Starbucks" I scream and run out the house to my car.

We get our drinks and do the short 5 minute drive to school. This is our normal before school routine, I go to Blakes we go Starbucks and still on the wall outside school and watch everyone walk in waiting for the bell to ring.

"Blake look the slag just arrived!!" I screamed and pointed to Mia walking into the school.

"Ooh girls you better watch out its misses fuck your lad!" she screams and I can't hold my laughter.

"Shut up" Mia hissed.

"Nah that shit is too hard for me" Blake smirked.

"Like keeping your legs closed" I shout and she lowers her head and walks away.

"That was kinda harsh" Hayes said walking up to us on the wall.

"So was her ruining my relationship" I smugly say and get off the wall to head inside.

"Where we gotta go first?" Blake asked me.

"Home room" I sigh.

"Ok shall we head that way?" she asked and I nodded my head. Just as we reached the door the over speaker rang.

"Addilyn Grier to student office"

"Ok, I guess I'll see you later" I say give Blake a hug and head over to the student office.

"Hello you wanted me" I say.

"Yes it's nothing bad I need you to look after a new girl who has started this year" Mrs Longer started. "Her name is Andrea and she does not have a schedule as of yet so take her to your lessons and make sure you look after her" she smiles and walks to the side revealing a gorgeous girl with dark brown almost black hair.

"Hey im Addilyn but call me Addy" I smile.

"I'm Andrea Russett" she smiles.

"Addy Grier" I smile.

"Wait Grier?" she asked.

"Yeh?" I say questionly.

"Nash and Hayes sister?" she asked and I nodded my head. "Wow Omg" she smiles.

"Hey I know you youtuber thought I recognised your face" I smile and she returned it.

"Ok better get to home room" I smile and she nods and we head to the home room.