54

"Addy I just want to drop her off" Sam stated swirling his keys round his finger.

"No she lied to everyone about being pregnant to start and fucked up my life" I shout.

"She fucked up your life because she pretended to be pregnant?" He asked very confused.

"No Sammy I haven't even told you most of the shit that happened to me you would never umderstand and think I'm lyimg just like Hayes and I don't even have proof anymore because I burnt it" I sigh getting up from my bed walkinh closer to him. "You would never understand" I say standing on my tip toes to look up at him. I then leave my room and go downstairs seeing Matt chilling.

"Hey bestie" He smirked.

"Hey sister" I smirk and he playfully slaps me.

"You seem mad whats happened?" He asked as the fronr door slammed.

"Fuck sakes" I sigh. "Sammy doesn't believe me about how Mia ruined my life sooo well he's a dick and is taking her to that fucking airport" I scream my voice full of anger. "You know what fuck him" I shout and storm out.

"Go to the beah and calm down" Matt shouted after me as I ran out of the house. I am such a dramtic bitch but I'm just fed up now.

"Addy hey Addy" I heard a voice shout. I turn to face Blake.

"Blake what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Um suprise" She smirked.

"Wow you just brightened my day" I fake smile.

"Right tell me what is wrong with you now?" She demanded me and dragged me back into the house.

"Oh back so early" Matt chuckled walking past the front door.

"Hi Matt" Blake chuckles.

"Ah Blakey" He laughed and hugged her.

"Hey Matty boy but we can reunite later busy now byeeeee" She sang and ran up the stairs. "Ok I'm already lost where am I sleeping tonight?" She asked.

"Uh all the way down the corridor last door on the left" I say and walk into my room. About half a minute later I hear a scream and Blake running down the corridor towards my room.

"Babs that was Jacks room" She sighed and I just laughed I had to do it because they haven't spoken since the pregancy drama and I needed a laugh.

"Yeh I know your room is next to mine" I smirk.

"Fuck you" She flipped me off and walked out the room. "I'll get you back" She shouted as Jack came into my room.

"Addy what is she doing here?" He asked sitting next to me on my bed.

"Dunno" I shrug.

"Addy?" He asked.

"She suprised me" I sigh. "This is a big ass house either be civil or ignore each other simple" I say. "Now fuck off because Blake will walk in about now" I laugh because that is exaxtly what she does.

"Hey" She smiled.

"Hiya" He replied.

"Fucking hell your being so akward so do somethimg about it" I point out.

"Ok bye bye" Jack smiled walking out. "Um Blake after you have spoken to Addy come to my room" He smiled.

"Ooh" I smirk wiggling my eyebrows making him flip me off and walk out.