42

"Nash I wanna go home" I say walking into his room.

"Why?" He asked.

"I miss home" I shrug.

"I know theres something else" he says.

"Im just gonna get in shit constantly here i just wanna go home" I frown throwing myself on the bed next to him.

"Book a ticket" He shrugged.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that shut when I have only done two days at school and dad would never let me go" I frown.

"Oh" He sighs.

"You know what I dont care I wil sneak out im not staying here any more" I jump up and run to my room and book a plane ticket.

After I booked a ticket I quickly throw random stuff I will need into a suitcase and put it in my closet. It was five and the plane is at seven.

"Dad" I smile walking into the kitchen.

"What?" He sighed.

"Im going home" I say.

"What do you mean we are home"

"No im going back to america at nine tonight" I sigh.

"You cant do that" He shouted.

"Yes i can and i will"

"You have school" He shouted.

"I aint going back to that shit hole" I scream and go up to my room. I grab my case and carry on bag and leave the house with dad shouting after me.

I walk down to the bus stop and wait for the bus to come which was luckily due in five minutes.

It came and I ended up having to rush through security but luckily made it.

---After plane journey---

"Here you go" i say giving the cab driver the money. I get out and he drives off.

I walk up to the house I used to call home and got my keys from my bag. When we left we kept the house so we had somewhere to stay when we cane back to visit and all kept our keys.

I unlocked the door and turned on the light since it was still sark out. I open up the closet under the stairs to put my coat and shoes in but see something unexpected. When we left this closet was empty except for hooks to hang your coats but this room is at least half full with Hayes and a girls stuff.

I drop my stuff and run upstairs to Hayes room. I swung open the dor and turned on the light revealing two bodies in the bed.

"Hayes!" I shout questionly.

"Addy!" He jumped up out of bed and ran over to me. "Is that really you?" He asked and I nodded my head and give him a massive hug. I've missed this boy so much.

"Wait what the fuck are you doing here!?" I shout coming to realisation. "And who the fuck is that and what about living at moms!?" I'm screaming now. You don't wanna get on the wrong side of me when I'm tired because the anger inside me just lets itself out.

"Um I um" He stutters.

"You know what I'm tired so let me go sleep and then you can tell me all this tomorrow when I'm awake" I sigh and walk out his room.

"Yeh after school because I have school" He sighs and I just walk downstairs and get my case then go up to bed as my room and bed is the exact same.