26

"I'm back bitch!" Johnson yelled.

"in here" I shout and the jacks and Nash run in.

"What are you doing?" Nash said to Kyle.

"Leave him" I sigh. "Hey Jacks" I smile as Nash gave Kyle death glares. I obviously thought wrong about him.

"Hey Addy" Gilinksy smiled.

"Blake is coming round at two so you'll see her in five minutes" I laugh and his face lights up.

"When is Cameron coming?" I ask to Johnson because he mostly likely knows that stuff.

"Tonight can you pick him up?" Johnson asked.

"Two things, one why me and two what time" I sigh.

"Because we are gonna play video games" Nash said in a duh tone.

"His flight comes in at 7"Gilinksy smiled and Kyle awkwardly took his arm from around me.

"Ok" I nod. "You ok?" I ask Kyle and he just nodded his head looking towards Nash who was glaring at him. "Nash outside now" I shout standing up.

I leave the room and he follows. "What the fuck is your problem?" I ask anger laced in my voice.

"Kyle" he shrugged.

"Maybe you should learn to like him because everyone else does" I sigh.

"You don't like Mia and she isn't aloud in the house" he sighed back.

"Guess what she ruined my fucking life you little dickhead so don't go around and play that card with me because trust me you won't win that argument" I shout. "And if you don't like Kyle here I won't be here too" I say.

"Go then" he shouts.

"Your a fucking jerk" I shout and walk back into the living room and they all give me a sympathetic look.

"Nash that was harsh man" Johnson sighed pushing him out the room as I heard the front door opened.

"Bitches!?" Blake yelled. Gilinksy jumped up and ran to the front door. "Hey baby" I heard Blake and then them kissing, well....

"Addy!" Blake shouted. "What's up?" she asked.

"Nash" I mumbled as Kyle hugged me.

"What's he done" he asked.

"Making Kyle uncomfortable when he comes round like ehhh he pisses me off" I sigh.

"Hey it will be ok I'll get the boys to speak to him" she sighs.

"It won't work" I mumble. "He hates Kyle, no offence baby" I smile slightly towards him.

"I dont know any more" Blake says standing up. "Whenever I try to help you you throw it back in my face it's so fucking bitchy I try to be a good friends but apparently I'm really not good at it" she shouts and storms out the room.

"Fuck off then!" I shout after her.

"You know what I shout probably go" Kyle says.

"Everyone is just giving up on me ok then" I shout and storm off to my room. "You can all just piss off" I scream again and slam my door.

Why is everyone just turning on me all of a sudden?