19

"Vacation!!" I scream running downstairs.

"Whoop whoop" Johnson said and we started dancing around with Gilinksy.

"Wheres my siblings and the other two?" I asked.

"Sleeping" Gilinksy shrugs and a smirk grows on my face."What are you planning?" he asked.

I don't reply and just walk over to the cupboard with all the pans. I grab two and run upstairs.

"I aint get no sleep cuz of y'all now y'all aint gonna get no sleep cuz of mee" I yell and scream everyone's name when I run into their rooms.

"Shut up" Hayes yelled as well as Blake.

"Oh well" I sigh and go downstairs to get some food.

After I finished eating I decided to get ready for today. I quickly jump in the shower washing my hair and body. Then I get out and wrap my hair in a towel and my body in another, I dry my body and throw on some sweats and towel dry my hair blast it a bit with my hair dryer and put it in a loose French braid so it's out of my way.

I then read the time on my phone and see its 12:30 I have about 4 hours to pack because we need to get to the airport a bit before our flight and it's a drive away.

"Blake have you packed!" I shouted downstairs.

"Yeh I packed before I came my suitcase is in your room dickhead" she shouted back.

"K siblings are you packed" I shout.

"No" They both shout back.

"Leaving in 4 hours is all I say and then disapear back into my room to pack.

4 hours later

"Your such a fat shit" Johnson laughed seeing me sat eating a pack of Oreos.

"Yeh I know" I laugh. "Don't touch my food!" I screamed when he goes to grab one.

"Sorry" he laughed.

"We gotta go" Nash yelled running into the room.

"Ok" I laugh and grab my Oreos throwing them in my hand luggage and we all pile into mine and Nashs car but Camerons driving mine.

"Hawaii here we come!" I shout.