20

"Addy wake up" Camerons voice said as I woke up.

"Hey" I yawned.

"We've landed" he smiles at me.

"Ooh" I say and go to jump up but realise everyone is still in their seats.

"They're just attaching the tunnel" he laughs at my excitment.

If you wanted to know we were on a quite big plane with two seats on the outside and a row of three in the middle. It was me and Cameron, Gilinsky and Blake and Nash, Hayes and Johnson in the middle. We left Mia to sit by herself infront of Hayes.

"Oh ok then" I say laughing along with him.

Finally after the tunnel was attached everyone got off the plane and headed into the airport. We grabbed our bags and then headed to the exit.

"So um how are we getting to the airport?" I asked.

"Eh the mini bus over there" Nash said pointing to a mini bus in the distance that I'm guessing he hired.

Every nodded their heads and we went towards it to.

"Shotgun!" I scream after we have put everything in the boot.

"Race ya bitch!" Johnson yelled back. I ran just a little before him and ended up getting their first.

"You got a head start" he whined.

"What can I say I'm sly as fuck" I smirk and get in the car.

"Whos driving?" Gilinsky asked.

"That shall be me" Nash said appearing with a pair of keys.

"Let's go already I need a bed" I sigh to be honest I'm surprised I fell asleep on the plane I never normally do.

"Hello can I help?" the receptionist asked.

"Yeh I have two rooms booked under the name Grier" I smile to the fake bitch in front of me.

"Ok that's room 210 and 211" she smiled and passed the keys to Nash.

"Bruh I'm right here" I laugh.

"He looks a lot more responsible than some immature school girl" she says having a disgusted look on her face.

"Excuse me you little whore my sister was the person who organised this whole thing and to be honest you will be stuck in this job for the rest of your life if you just feel the need to put people down all the time" he says anger in his voice. "Oh and stop putting cake on your face it doesn't look nice" he finishes and that's when we can't hold our laughter as we walk over to the elevators.

"Love my overprotective big Bro" I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Well lets go sleep" Blake sighs as the elevator pings.

"I agree our room is" I said grabbing one of the keys out of Nashs hands. "Eh 311" I smile and we head that way. "Whos staying where?" I asked.

"Younger ones in 311 and well go in 310" Nash said and we went into our rooms.

We walk in and the room is massive. Four double beds and two bathrooms with all the little kitchen bits but it was too dark to see what was outside.

"I'm gonna get changed" Hayes mumbled.

"The boy speaks!" I cheered.

"Fuck off" he mumbled again.

"Oh what's wrong Mia didn't fuck you?" Blake asked. Your probably thinking their only 15 but trust me people have sex so young now a days.

"Shut up Blake it isn't anything to do with you stop trying to get all in my business both of you and don't be a bitch to Mia" he yelled. "I dont even know why I came" he said walking into one of the bathrooms.

"Ok I'm gonna get changed" Mia said going into the other bathroom.