The Bestfriend That I Used To Know

"JUST FUCKING GO OUT!" I heard someone screaming from the front door. The guy with blond hair, striking colorful outfit, skinny jeans and holding a bottle of beer kicking the poor cat out off their house. Poor guy, what could he had done to his master? "Jonghyun, we're here." Mrs. Kim said. I looked at the house from the right side and it is so huge. I stepped out from the car and went to that house. "Jonghyun, that's not our house." I heard her. I looked at her direction and I was surprised that she entered the house where the owner kicked the poor cat. "Is this your house?" I asked Mrs. Kim. "Yes, Jonghyun. This is our house. And the guy you have seen earlier... is Kibum." What!? That guy is Kibum? How come? He changed so much! Even his attitude.. he looked like he's going to kill that poor cat! "Oh." The only word that came out from my mouth. 

I followed Mrs. Kim and I was surprised. Bottles of beer scattered all over the floor with some used cigarettes and some spilled cat food? "Kim Kibum, get back here at instance!" Mrs. Kim said angrily to the drunk guy who's still trying to kill the poor cat. Surprisingly, Kibum came back to the house after his mother's call. I stared at him. I can still see his beautiful feline eyes, those cheekbones that I always love to pinch and kiss, those heart-shaped rosy lips, those slim body and his milky white skin. It's still the body of my bestfriend that I knew.

I ran into his direction and gave him a hug. I missed this guy. I missed my bestfriend so much. I missed my first and only true love. "Kibum, I miss you." I whispered into his ears. Tears falling down from my cheeks as I said those words until.. "GET THE FUCKING OFF ME!" He pushed me until I stumbled to the floor. "KIBUM!" Mrs. Kim shouted. "HOW DARE YOU TO TREAT OUR VISITOR LIKE THAT!?" She helped me getting up from the floor. I cannot believe what Kibum had done to me.  Why is he like that? 

"It's okay, Mrs. Kim. I'm alright." I assured Mrs. Kim. "No! This guy really needs discipline!" She grabbed Kibum's ears to another room. He's shouting in pain when his mother just pulled him there using his ears. "WHAT THE HELL, MOM!?" I heard him speak.. in Korean. I thought that this guy never speak Korean anymore. I tried to listen to their conversation. I can only hear is Jinki, drunk, mess and sorry. They came out after that short conversation. Kibum looked so pissed. "Oh, sorry for letting you wait for us. Come, I'll show you your room." I quickly followed her. She picked up her keys and opened the door. The door looked so nice. It has a television, phone, big bed with side tables, a table that suppose to be a study table, small bathroom and a closet. "Well, starting today, you'll stay here." She said with smile. "Thanks Mrs. Kim." I replied. "Okay, I'll better help you getting your luggage." "I'll follow, Mrs. Kim." I said. I placed my bag on the table. I noticed something. I saw my picture with the old Kibum. I miss him. I missed the old Kibum. I miss the bestfriend that I used to know. 

As I went back to Mrs. Kim's car, I saw Kibum talking to the phone. I want to talk to him but.. I'm scared. I'm scared that he might push me again. I'm scared that he will get angry at me. As he hang up the phone, he noticed me. I'm still staring at him like an idiot. "What do you want?" He asked. "Nothing. I'm just wondering if you still knew me." I said in english. Of course, I can speak english and I'm really good at it. "Oh, can speak english, aye?" He smirked. "Kibum, can you remember me? Do you still know my name?" I asked him. He looked at me suspiciously. "Of course, how can I forget the Kim Jonghyun?" He said. He can remember me! I knew it! He still haven't forgot me! "Really? You still know me?" I asked excitedly. "Yes, of course. You are the guy who tried to forget me, fuck other girls to prove them that you're not gay." Wait. What? That's true but how did he know that? How come he knew everything about me when I'm in Korea? "How did you know that?" I asked him. "You don't have to know. Besides, I'm with someone else. Don't worry, you'll going to forget me sooner or later." He said and walked out. He's with... someone else? I kneeled down and cried. No! I need to fight for him. I need to show him that I truly love him. I need to!