Lee Jinki's Story

"It started when I was still young..." Onew started. "My parents were arguing a lot and my mother always go to her bestfriend's house. Her bestfriend has a daughter named Taeyeon. When my parents filed a divorce, my mother, her bestfriend's family, Taemin and I went to America. My mother wanted me to get married to someone that I don't like and it is Taeyeon. I ran away from her and find another apartment. I can't love a girl. I knew before that I'm gay because I had a crush on Lee Joon before."

"You knew Lee Joon before?" I asked, kinda surprised. "Yes, Lee Joon is my classmate in Korea. We've been close friends before." So, that explains why Onew had boyfriend again. He likes Lee Joon before he came here in New York. That was unexpected though. "When my father died, I became different. I really don't want Taemin to get involve so I let him to get mad at me. Kibum was there with me but we are just using each other. I fell in love with Kibum though and I promised myself that whatever happens to him, I'll sacrifice myself just to make him okay. I broke up with Key because I know that he loves you. I'm okay with that. I felt happiness too. Then I found out that Kibum's doctor is Lee Joon, we started dating."

"I'm so sorry, Onew." I said. "Don't be. Kibum is so happy with you, Jonghyun. He made the right choice." He said. "As I learned about Kibum's pregnancy, I know that there will be a risk on his life. When I said that I will go home to Korea, I didn't. I just went to California. I searched for Taeyeon since I know that she became great surgeon. I asked her to help Kibum. She did helped him but there is a great condition."

"What is the condition?" I asked. "To marry her on December." I was shocked. Deeply shocked. How can this man marry a girl whom he doesn't love? "Did you agree?" "Yes. That's the only way, Jonghyun. Kibum helped me and it's my time to help Kibum." I don't know what to say. He really did sacrificed his love for my husband. He saved my family. I'm so thankful for this man but at the same time, I felt so sad.

"How about Joon?" He looked at me with teary eyes. "I should leave him. I really need to." Poor Onew. If there's anything that I can do for him, I will surely help him. Onew had been the nicest guy on earth. He's so happy with his boyfriend Joon before. "Onew.." "Don't stress yourself, Jonghyun. I will solve my own problem, okay? Right now, think about your family. Don't mind me." Onew stood up from his seat. "Thank you for listening, Jonghyun. Thank you very much." He said and walked away. I closed my eyes, feeling my heart sunken. I really need to help Onew. I don't want him to end up his relationship with Joon.

I stood up from the bench and found Dr. Kim looking at me. I walked straight to her. "Mr. Kim Kibum is now on Room 346." She said. I wanted to confront her but I don't know what to say. She saved Kibum's life, though. "Thank you." I said and left to see Kibum.

----------------

I just want to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JONGHYUN!!!!!" I am updating all my Jongkey fanfics to celebrate his birthday. Lol. This is my Birthday special for Jonghyun. Wait for my next update. (Maybe later?)

Thank you for reading! :)

See you next chapter! Bye!