Choi Minho

Choi Minho? My bestfriend is Taemin's boyfriend? How come I don't know anything about this? Is he lying to me? I hope not. "Hey, how old Minho is?" I asked Taemin to make sure he really is Minho. "Twenty three." He said but I'm not contented. Minho is a common name just like Kibum or Jonghyun. Well, I need to know the last question to make sure that he's talking about the Minho that I knew. "When is his birthday?" I asked Taemin and he's a little confused of my questions. 

"Uhm, December 9." He said. Okay, that's it! He really is my bestfriend Minho that he's talking about! What the hell, Minho!? Why did you lie to me!? "Is everything okay?" He asked me and I shook my head. Of course, everything is not okay! The bestfriend that I trusted so much lied to me. He hid every detail about you. How can he do this to me? I felt tears falling down my cheeks. I felt betrayed. I really do. But why?

Taemin stood up and stroked my back. "Hey, don't cry, Mister. I'm the one who should be crying here." He said in a soft voice. "How can he do this to me!?" I managed to say while I'm crying. He widen his eyes. "Wait, are you telling me that Minho is cheating on me?" He asked. I was surprised with his question. Is he telling me that I'm in a relationship with Minho? Oh, god! No! 

"No, he lied to me." I told him. He sat back again on the swing and nodded his head as a sign for me to continue what I'm going to say. "He's been my bestfriend since highschool. We treat each other as brothers and never hide any secrets from each other. He told me that he's one hundred percent straight and he doesn't want to be gay. He's really against me of having feelings for Kibum." I told him everything. "Wait, Kibum? Kim Kibum?" He asked and I nodded. "What's your name by the way?" He asked me. Of course, I haven't introduced myself from him yet. "I'm Kim Jonghyun." I said and again, I saw his eyes widen like he had seen a ghost or something. 

"Omo! You are Kim Jonghyun!" He stood up and bowed in front of me. "Hey, what's that for?" I asked. "You're my Appa!" "What!?" He chuckled. "Kibum is my Umma. I treated him like one since I don't want to go home from my mom's place. I go home to my brother's place since my mother and him lived seperately. Key Umma saw me once when Jinki hyung brought him in his apartment. He called me cute and he took care of me like his own son." He said. Wait. Jinki hyung? "Uhm, *sigh* What is your relationship with Jinki hyung, if you don't mind asking?" 

"He is my brother." He said. My eyes got widen again. Seriously, how many times did my eyes got widen this big? "Y-your b-brother?" I stuttered. "Yes, Jinki hyung is my brother. When I found out about his relationship with Key Umma, I was kinda disappointed. I really don't want them to be together since I know, Jinki hyung is not really a good influence to Key Umma. I ran away from him and tried to find an apartment. I worked in a restaurant to pay the bills and for my daily needs. I just don't want to see my family again. I'm also saving up some money so that I could go home to Korea to see Minho. I really missed him that much." He said. That's how to answer the conversation that Kibum and him had from the last time that I saw him. 

But something is not clear to me yet. "Why did you call me Appa?" I asked. "It is because, I know.. Key Umma doesn't really love my brother. He's just using him so that he could forget about you. He was really hurt when he found out that you wanted to forget about him. That you are having sex with some random girls just to prove that you're straight as an iron pole. Key Umma loves you so much so I called you, Appa." Wow. He really is Key's son. He knew everything about me. But, I need to know one more last thing! 

"Hey, I love Kibum so much that's why I followed him here. I realized that whoever I should fuck, I'm still gay for him.." He giggled like a high school student who just saw his crush. "Cute."  "By the way, How did he knew that I was trying to forget him?" I asked him and hoping for his reply. " Uhm... uh... It's because of ... M-Minho." He stuttered. 

What!?