"Be Good To Him"

This is it. This is the day where Jonghyun and I will bind together as one. I don't know what to feel. Excited? Nervous? Happy? Sad? Nah! How can I be sad? Jonghyun is a gift from God and I thank Him so much for sending me this wonderful gift. I'm so lucky. Really lucky.

My mother came inside my room. As the most emotional mother of all, she hugged me and kissed my cheeks. "Aigoo! My son is getting married. I'm getting old! I don't want to have wrinkles yet. ~" She whined. "Mom, please... You're still pretty even when you're old." I said and she smiled. "Just promise me Kibum, be a good husband to Jonghyun. Arasso?" She said and I nodded. Of course, I will be a good husband to him. Why wouldn't I?

"Kibum, just always remember that I'm still here for you and for Jonghyun. Whenever you need something from us, I'm willing to help." She said as she looked into my eyes, holding my arms. "Thank you Mom. Thank you very much." "I love you, Kim Kibum. I love you very much." I can see her tearing up. Since this is my wedding, I don't want to see her crying. I don't want this to be so emotional because me too can get this kind of feelings.

She left my room while mouthing 'Good luck'. I continued to fix my white suit. I checked every detail of my hair and my face. I looked, handsome? "Yes, Kibummie! You're always handsome." I mumbled to myself and shook my head. I'm getting crazy. This is an effect of my nervousness. I looked at my watch and I checked the time. Twenty five minutes before the wedding starts and I'm a bit excited. Since the place will be near from our house, I need to wait for fifteen minutes more. I took my iPad and tried to entertain myself by watching my and Jonghyun's videos. Hey! Not porn videos!

6:50 AM on my watch and the door had opened. "You ready?" Appa called me from the door. "Yeah. I'm so excited." I told him and walked out of the room. My dad patted my back and smiled at me. "Be good to him, son." He said and I frowned. Why does my parents always tell me that I should be good to Jonghyun? Shouldn't they tell these things to him since I am their son? "Dad, why are you and Mom keep telling me that I should be a good husband to him? Should I deserve some warning from you guys?" I bluntly said and he just smiled. If he isn't my father, I might kill this guy. "Just because... You know.. You're kinda harsh." I tried to ignore his statement and entered the car. I don't want to be late on my own wedding.

When we had arrived from our destination, well... it wasn't that far away though, I felt the extreme nervousness. The hall is full of our close friends and relatives. I can hear them chit-chatting about how both males can get married. I ignored them though, I don't want to hear those non-sense stuffs. I wonder why Jonghyun invited them here.

"You ready?" My dad asked me again. "For how many times will I answer that, Dad? I'm excited." I said and he smiled. "Excited? You seemed so nervous." He held my waist and help me straighten up my body. "Don't get affected of what other people thought about you and Jonghyun. Just enjoy this day and make this one memorable." He whispered to my ears and gave me a quick peck on my cheeks. At least he can do something that makes me flatter. Thanks to my dad, I'm really entering inside now.

"Just smile, Kibum. Everything is fine." He mumbled and the music starts playing.