I Want To Feel You

I continued the kiss and Jonghyun didn't protests. I know that Jonghyun is all worried that this kiss might lead into sex. I also know how over protective Jonghyun is. He doesn't want me to be hurt. 

I'm also afraid of what will happen next, to be honest. With this kind of sexual intercourse, I kight get pregnant and of course, with a male pregnancy... it is quite dangerous. I thought about this thing a long time ago and now that we're on the process of doing this activity, I think I'm ready. 

Jonghyun pulled off his shirt and also my shirt. We were both chest naked and the cold breeze of autumn made the two of us shiver. Jonghyun nibbled on my neck down to my collarbone. He made a huge red mark on my skin and continued to kiss my chest. He laid me on a couch and he slowly crawled to my body. With my impatient hands, I grabbed his belt and unbuckled it. Jonghyun stopped me for a second and looked deep into my eyes. 

"Are you really sure you want to do this, Bummie?" He asked and I nodded with a smile. "I really love to do this, Jonghyun. I really do. I want to feel you without any protection. I want to love you like the way you loved me." I told him and he kissed me on my lips. "Bummie, I love you so much but what if..." "It's a blessing, Jonghyun. If I get pregnant, it is a blessing. Accept our child no matter what happens. Love him or her the way you love me." I cut him off and I felt my tears slowly falling down. I meant what I said. I want to have a child with him no matter what happens. I want him to be a father. 

In order for him not to protest again, I am the one who kissed his lips passionately. I started to remove his pants along with his boxers. I also did mine and we were both naked. Jonghyun took his job and pulled out a lube. He prepared me using his fingers and pushed his big member inside of me. He keeps on thrusting and thrusting even though I felt pain on my hole. 

I didn't mind the pain. I thought of having children with Jonghyun will make the both of us happy. I'd rather kill myself than to make Jonghyun childless. He wants to be a father before and I'll be the one who will make his dream come true. 

Jonghyun keep thrusting until he reached his climax. Since he was also pumping my member, I came first and he followed. Filling my ass with his seeds, I felt so nervous. Sudden thoughts came into my mind but I ignore them all for the sake of Jonghyun's happiness. 

He gave me a reason to live and now I'm giving him the reason to be happy. I hope everything will turn out well...