Reception Hall

After that one sweet and passionate kiss, our family, friends and acquaintances gather together in front to take a wedding picture. Of course, the married couple stuns the most. In every shot, I always try to kiss Kibum's cheek but I failed. Kibum noticed my pout and on the last shot, he kissed me on my lips. We headed straaight to the reception hall after this.

"Let's give the newly wed couple a round of applause." The emcee started as Kibum and I entered the hall. We felt so happy to see our relatives and friends gathered here around us, clapping and at the same time congratulating us. When we reached the center, we took our seats and the program starts with games.

"Okay, now... Single ladies, young girls and.. boys.. *everybody laughed* can gather here. Kibum will throw the bouquet backwards and those who will catch the flower will join the next game. Ready?" The emcee explained and everyone prepared themselves for Kibum's flower. Kibum threw it nicely and everyone at his back were struggling to get the bouquet. When the whisle was blown, everyone stopped and the bouquet was left to one person.... Lee Taemin. He jumped in surprise when the emcee called his name as the winner.

"Now that we have done picking up a lady... I mean a young boy here... Let's pick up his partner." Everyone stood up and joined the game. Of course, my bestman Minho will compete. He is his boyfriend after all. He doesn't want anyone will touch his precious boyfriend.

"Whoever will catch this stockings will be the winner. Jonghyun here will throw it on air. Good luck, boys!" The emcee explained. I threw this thing backwards and as expected, the determined Minho caught it. As a the winners, Minho will wear the stockings on Taemin's lady leg with the chants.. "Higher, higher!"

"Now it's time for the family and close friends to send their message to the couple." The emcee imtroduced our parents in front and gave them the microphone. My parents started first.

"Our Jonghyunnie is growing up.. Aww.." My mother started and I felt so embarassed with her tune. "Me and your father would like to tell you that you should be responsible in everything that you'll do. I hope that your love for each other will last forever. When there's something that you need, we're just here to give you what you need. We love you both so much and I hope... you two will give us grandchildren." I looked at Kibum and I can see him smiling. I'm satisfied.

"Kibummie, Jonghyun.. our sons... I know that you two had a lot of struggles before and I am so happy that you two conquered it. I hope that both of you will be happy forever and Jonghyun, please.. don't give up on Kibummie." Mrs. Kim, Kibum's mother said. "Moooom ~" And Kibum whined. Cute. "I promise, Mrs. Kim." I told her. "No! I told you that you should call me Mom now." She said and I nodded. "Yes... Mom."

After series of games, advices and eating... the program had ended. With so many wishes from the visitors, both Kibum and I were so much tired that we had forgotten our gifts for each other. Well, there's so much time for this... now that we're already married.