Getting Used To It

(A/N: This is Kibum's Point of View) 

Yesterday was one of the most memorable day of my life. Jonghyun had proposed to me and I am really so happy. I looked at my ring and it's so beautiful. I wonder when did he bought this precious thing when we are always together 24/7. 

"Yah! Stop it! Hey! You two! Not here!" I heard Jonghyun struggling outside of the house. I rushed to see what's happening to him until I saw Onew and Taemin fighting. "YAH!" I yelled and both of them looked at me with horror in their eyes. "Why are you two, fighting? I thought that the two of you had already gained peace?" I asked and I glared at the both of them. I noticed Jonghyun bowed his head down. I swear.. Jonghyun is the mastermind of all these stuffs. 

"Jjong!" I shouted and he looked at me also with horror in his eyes. Seriously, am I that scary? "Bummie.. I hope this situation won't affect your decision of marrying me." Jonghyun said and I really wanted to laugh but I couldn't since I need to pull off my serious face for the Lee brothers. "What have you done?" I asked coldly and Jonghyun gulped. The Lee brothers stopped fighting and tried to ignore each other. 

"I.. I mean.. We.. We lied." Jonghyun said, stuttering. "I see.. That explains the fight that I had seen not long ago." I said and glared at Jonghyun. He bowed his head down once again and it made me really want to chuckle because of his cuteness. Honestly, I'm kinda upset for the fact that the brothers are not really in good term but I also want to thank my future husband for making me feel happy and trying his best in lying for me just to not worry about something. Yeah.. future husband. *giggles* 

"Bummie?" Jonghyun snapped me out and I put my serious face back on. The Lee brothers are still quiet and they haven't spoke anything yet after I had yelled at them. I need to do this right now. 

"Onew, Taemin.." I started and both of them looked at me simultaneously. "I know that you two aren't in good terms and it is my fault." I said and Taemin wanted to speak but I blocked him to do so. "I'm the reason why you two are arguing right now and you know that I always regret what I had done. I destroyed your good relationship as brothers and I felt guilty about it." I said and I'm nearly crying. Jonghyun went close to me and comforted me while Onew and Taemin looked at each other and returned their sight to me. 

"Why can't you two, move on? Onew and I already broke up and living peacefully with our own partners. Taemin? Onew? Answer me." I said and the two broke down in front of me. "Umma.. H-Hyung.." Taemin called out and looked at Onew. "I'm sorry." He said and Onew rushed to his brother to hug him. Taemin hugged him back and they cried to each other. Not wanting to destroy their moment, Jonghyun and I walked quietly away from them and entered our house. 

"Sorry Bummie." Jonghyun said and pouted. "It's okay, I know you've done it just for me. " I said and pecked his pouting lips. "I guess I need to get used to these pouts, shouldn't I?" I joked and Jonghyun pouted again. "I need to pout more so you can kiss me more." Jonghyun said and returned his pout. I teased my fiancé by nearly kissing his lips but it didn't land on the rightful place. Jonghyun felt betrayed for my sudden actions that he tickled me until I teared my eyes because of laughs. 

"I hate you, Jonghyun! You made these tears!" I said and Jonghyun chuckled. "Well, get used to it." He said and I pouted. "Bummie-ah.." He walked near to me again and tried to kiss my pouting lips but I bowed my head down so that his lips will land my hair. "Yah!" He protested. "Then, get used to it too." I said and sticked my tongue out. Oh boy, we have a lot of things to get used to. I need to list them all in one thick notebook. Oh, well..