Guessing Game

I went back to the Kim's residence. I felt eyes watching me as I enter the living room. "Jonghyun? Where have you been?" Mr. Kim asked me. "Oh, Mr. Kim... I didn't see you there! It's been a long time, Sir." I bowed 90 degrees to show my respect to the older. "The same old Kim Jonghyun who's really polite. I hope Kibum will learn from you." He smiled at me and stood up. He gave me a warm hug and I felt so much happy. I never really thought that this man will ever hug me since we're not that close enough. 

"Sorry for the tight hug." He released his grip from me. "That's okay, sir. I think, I missed you so much." I said. He grinned at that was the most handsome grin that I ever saw. "Hmm.. can you play with me?" He asked. "Sure, Mr. Kim." I answered him.

"How about we play some guessing games?" 

"I'm on!" 

Mr. Kim pulled out his paper and his pen. He drew fourteen lines with three breaks and a question mark.  I think this the guessing game that we are playing is hanging man. (A/N: _ _   _ _ _   _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ ?) 

"A" I said but he said that there's no 'A' in this sentence. "E" I asked again and luckily, the ninth line was placed with that letter. "O" I said and three lines were filled. "I" I said again and the eleventh line was filled. "U" comes up and two lines were filled. I already knew the question. I really don't know how to answer it since... I'm scared to tell him. 

"Do you?" He asked me.

"Uhm.." I hesitate a bit and I nodded. He hugged me. "I knew it! I knew it! Thank you, my son!" He stood me up and again, hugged me. I was confused.  "What's happening, sir?" I asked him. 

"I know that I can trust you. From the very start, I want you to be with Kibum. Jonghyun, you were the only one who can change him. You are the only one who can save him. Jonghyun, help him. Save him from the darkness where he was trapped. Help him.. please?" I really don't know what to say. I was flattered but I felt some part of sadness and jealousy with the mixture of fear in my heart. Kibum hates me. He hates me because I... forced myself to forget him.. Why am I that stupid? Why? 

"I don't know, sir. Kibum really hates me a lot." I honestly said but he's surprised? "Son, the reason why we allowed you to stay here is to be with Kibum. Kibum missed you a lot, Jonghyun. Every night, I always heard him calling out your name. He cries whenever he saw your picture with him. Jonghyun, Kibum has feelings for you ever since he left Korea." Now I was shocked with what I heard. Kibum liked me? But why is he so cold when I'm going near to him? But wait... the kiss... he kissed me back! Yes! Yes! Yes.. he loved me.. But.. that Jinki guy.. No! Ugh! Why is this love so complicated!?

"Jonghyun, I hope that you'll help Kibum. You are only his last chance." He said as he patted my shoulder then walked upstairs. Maybe he's right. Maybe Kibum needed me. Maybe he's just really upset when he learned that I almost forgot about him in Korea. But how? How can I help him if he's sulking because of me? How can I manage to take him away from the so called 'darkness'? 

I went outside the house to think. I walked to the sidewalk and admired the surroundings. Light blue sky, the sweet bird chirping, cars moving, trees swaying and...  Kibum kissing?