Sealed With A Kiss

I followed where Kibum went. I maybe called a stalker now but I really want to know what Kibum is doing everyday. He stopped at the restaurant where Mrs. Kim and I ate. I saw the Lee Taemin guy again and... wait.  What!? Lee Taemin is Kibum's someone else? They hugged and sat on a table. I know that it's not right to eavesdrop but I really have to know what they were talking about. My goodness! So much eavesdrop for this day! 

"Hey, hyung.. How's Jinki hyung?" I heard from Taemin. "He's fine. He's a little off right now after what happened last night." Kibum answered. Who's Jinki? What last night? What is going on!? "Hmm.. Gonna meet him later?" Taemin asked. "Of course. I need to release something to him." Kibum said. What release? What he will release? "Oh. What time are you going to meet him?" Taemin asked again. "I'm not sure. He just said that he will text me if he's ready." Kibum answered. Okay, I'm perfectly fine when I realized that Taemin is not Kibum's someone else but when I heard this Jinki guy... I'm more worried. "Do you want some?" Kibum offered Taemin a cigarette? "No, hyung. Thanks." "Okay. Your own choice." Kibum placed a cigarette on his lips and lighted it using his lighter. I cannot believe what I just saw today. Kibum is smoking? I really hate people who's smoking cigarettes. Why? First, it might cause cancer and second, you might affect some other person with your second hand smoke. I'm kinda disappointed. I really need to change him.

"Uh, hyung. I better go. My boss is searching for me now." Taemin said to Kibum. "Sure." He replied. "Say hi to Jinki hyung for me!" Taemin said before leaving the table. I walked towards the table where Kibum is seating. He stared at me with wide eyes. I know, he cannot believe that I'm in front of him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Kibum shouted in Korean. "What am I doing here? I'm here to talk to you, Kibum." I told him and he smirked from what I have said. "I told you, I have someone else and please, I already forgot about you. For me, you're no more." Kibum told me. That really hurts. I really don't know why he is so mad at me. I really want to know why. Well, he told me earlier but that doesn't even makes sense. I chose to be here that's why I stopped fucking some girls because I realized that I love him.

"That's why I'm here, Kibum. To introduce myself to you again. Do you know that I stopped fucking some girls? Do you know that I'm really excited to meet you? Do you know that I've waited so long just to be here to see you? I know, I made a promise and I never broke it. I'm here Kibum. How about you? Did you wait? Did you do that promise?" I said to him nearly crying. I really don't want to broke down in front of Kibum. I don't want to show him my weakpoint. 

"I don't know what you're talking about. I really don't know that promise and I'm not really interested to know anything about you." Kibum stood up and threw the cigarette away. I grabbed his wrist to prevent him from running. "LET ME GO!" Kibum shouted. "NO!" I said to him.

"GET OFF!"

"NO!"

"AAAH! GO AWAY!"

"NO!"

"I SAI-"

"I LOVE YOU KIBUM!" He stopped. He looked at me with i-cannot-believe-what-you-have-said look. "I said, I love you.. Kim Kibum." I hugged him and he just stood there like a dead mummy who's not moving. "Go away, Jonghyun." He whispered coldly to my ears. "Kibum.." "I sai-" Before he could finish his sentence, I sealed his lips with a kiss. It tastes so sweet even though I can smell the nicotine from his mouth. He didn't pushed me away but he just kissed back until...

"KEY!?" A guy behind us shouted. Kibum pulled out and wiped his lips. "Jinki?" Kibum was surprised. That guy ran away after he saw us. Oh, he is Jinki. Before I could speak, Kibum ran to follow him. I really don't understand what is happening right now. Who is that Jinki by the way? Is he Kibum's someone else? Seems like he's really affected with our kiss.

I didn't follow Kibum. I know that he needs some time with that Jinki guy and I really don't have the right to enter their 'relationship'. I'm really hurt. But what can I do if Kibum really hates me? Should I fight for this love or should I give up already?