To Where We Belong

"Jonghyun, I wanna go back to Korea too."

This stucks Jonghyun's head for the fifth time of before going to sleep. More of that, Jonghyun hadn't been sleeping because of this. Kibum has been bugging him for five days straight about going back to Korea since Taemin and Minho left New York one week ago.

Jonghyun admits that he miss Korea too. It's been almost two years when they left the country and he wants to bring back the old memories they made there. More fun fact that Mieun will be joining them to create a new unforgettable one.

Jonghyun decided to close his eyes, dream and get ready of those repeated words from Kibum when he wakes up.

"Yah Oppa! I thought you two are going to bring me to Lotte World today?" Sulli protested when she saw both Taemin and Minho still cuddling at their shared bed.

"Just give us another minute, Sul. Please?"

"This is the reason why I hate to see you both here in my apartment. First, you two are so noisy in the middle of the night that I can't even concentrate on my studies and then now that I'm asking you to bring me to the Lotte World, you're asking me to give you another minute to cuddle each other and then when I come back, you two are moaning against each other. AISH! I hate my single life."

With that, Sulli dragged her jacket and phone and head towards the door. "Where are you going?"

"To Luna unnie... I don't want to hear your sex noises again.."

"YAH!"

"Yeobo, just let her go... We.. have something to do right?" Taemin chuckled and kissed Minho's exposed neck. Minho attacked back earning a wild moan from Taemin.

"Jonghyun ~"

"I know Kibum.. I know what you're going to say."

"Jonghyun ~"

"Yes Kibum... We're going to back to Korea.."

"Jong... What?"

"I said... We're going back to-"

"No, I already heard that but I was about to wake you up cause I don't want to change Mieun's diapers and will ask you to change it but this news is much better so I decided that I should change her diapers so oh well.. go back to sleep Jjong. Get some rest. I'm going to cook a very good and delicious food for you. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!! OH MY GOD JJONG!!!!!!!!!"

Kibum said and ran to Mieun's room to change her diapers. Jonghyun sat on their bed dumbfounded about what happened minutes ago and how hyperactive Kibum became when he heard him say "Yes".

"Am I still dreaming?"

"Those two love birds who can't stop smashing their faces. PSSSSSH. If it wasn't because of me those two wouldn't be together hugging and kissing ri- OUCH!"

"Oops.. Sorry."

Sulli stumbled back when a man collided his body to her. She hurridly stood up and picked up her phone and jacket from the ground. The man helped to pick it up and when she saw the man's face Sulli became speechless.

"Sulli?"

"Onew Oppa?"

Hi Guys! ♥