Surprise Visitors

I woke up with a smiling Kibum beside me. He looked really cute when he looked like that. I want to see him like that forever. "Good morning." He greeted. I looked at my watch and it's already four in the afternoon? Wow, I slept really that long? "How have you been?" I asked him, concerning his health. "I'm okay. You're here." He said and carressed my cheeks. He really needs me. I'm his only strength right now.

"Good afternoon, Umma!" Both Kibum and I startled when Taemin entered the room. "Oh, Taemin ah!" Kibum said in surprise. "I brought someone." Taemin said cheekily. I looked at the tall dark headed man walking inside the room. That man, the man that was suppose to be really close to me until he betrayed me.. Minho, Choi Minho. "Hello, hyungs." Minho greeted, smiling. Fuck that smile. "You still have something to explain, Choi Minho." I said, coldly. I saw Minho gulped and I smirked. Kibum laughed his ass off as he saw me glaring at my suppose to be bestfriend.

"Jonghyun, snap it out." Kibum finally spoke in between his laughs. Oh, I love to hear his laughing voice. It sounds like a music to my ears. "Hyung, I'm sorry about that." Minho spoke. I scoffed. I hate to hear his voice now and gradually speaking, he ruined my day today. "Hyung.." Taemin called, pouting. Gosh, stop it Taem!

"Annyeong chingu's!" Another voice made the four of us startled. We turned our heads to the door and saw the cheeky Jinki waving wearing his bunny smile in front of us. "Oh, Jinki-ya!" Kibum called Jinki and gestured him to come near. Jinki on the other hand handed me the basket he was holding and patted my back. "How are you, Jonghyun-ah?" He asked. "I'm okay, Jinki." I said. "Oh, please.. Don't call me that, call me Onew. I changed my name into that." Jinki said, aloud for all of us to hear. "But still, your birth name is Lee Jinki." Taemin said, coldly. Oh yeah, I forgot.. they're not in good terms. Geez.

"Taemin-ah.." The now Onew called him. "Don't go near me, I still fucking hate you." He said, waling backwards preventing him. "Taemin, why are you so mad at me?" Onew asked with the voice that I never ever heard from Jinki before. It's so.. pitiful. "Taemin, Jinki.. I'll talk to you both later." Kibum said after he heard enough from the siblings. I know, Kibum has a lot of pain right now but I also can't stand it when he was the one suffering because of Onew and Taemin's arguments.

"Taemin, Onew.. please... Not here." I whispered to both of them and they nodded. Thank God for their understanding and they left the room. Minho on the other hand, followed them and they stayed at the waiting room until I call them to enter. I need to check in Kibum's condition first, he seemed to be hurting right now.

*sighed*

How I wish I was thee one who's in pain, not him. I could take it all just to see him not hurting and smiling. I'll suffer just for him. Only for him.