Alternatives

We cuddled on the sofa. We're alone now and I know no one will come to destroy this beautiful moment. I inhaled his sweet scent and that made me turned on. I sat in him, my legs surrounding his. I planted kisses on his cheeks and he's quite surprised of my actions. I trailed kisses down to his neck and then his collarbone. I bit and suck his soft spot until it turned red to mark him as mine. I pulled his shirt off and I licked my lips when I saw his well defined abs. I trailed my hands to his body and that made him shiver. He moaned when I palmed his member. 

"K-Kibum.. ah.." He called out when I squeezed him. I love teasing him like that. I also pulled my shirt off. I unbuckled his belt and he unbuckled mine. He grabbed my ass and started squeezing it. I moaned when he flipped our position. I'm lying on the couch and he's removing my pants along with my boxers. I was completely naked. He removed also his pants and leaned to my body. He grabbed my member and stroked it up and down. I also grabbed his and did the same thing. He was about to insert his fingers to my hole when I snapped back to the reality. I can't do this. I removed my hands from his member and sat back on the couch. "Why?" He asked and I closed my eyes. Should I tell him? 

"Nothing, I'm just.." I can't think of any excuses. What should I do? "..not ready?" He asked and I nodded. "I understand. You should rest." He patted my head and carried me, bridal style from the couch into my room. He laid me down to my bed and went back to pick my clothes up from the floor. He returned to my room and he's already dressed. He gave me my clothes and allowed me to put it on. 

"I'm sorry." I apologized when I saw his bulge. He looked down to his crotch when he saw me looking there. I was kinda guilty for making him hard. "Don't worry about it. I can rid it by myself." He said and that made me thought of something. "I can help you." I told him and he looked at me with disbelief. "I thought you're not ready?" He asked. "I can do it in another way." I smirked and he raised his left eyebrow. I unbuckled his belt again and grabbed his erect member. I engulfed it and I bobbed my head up and down. I need to make him cum. He pulled my hair and thrusted his hips that caused me to gag. He stopped and he asked me if I'm okay. I nodded and continued what I'm doing. He moaned out loud and that caused me to turned on. I sucked, bit and teased his tip until he reached his orgasm. "Kibum... ah.. I'm.. coming." He shouted in between his moans. He came into my mouth and swallowed every seeds that came out from him. I licked my lips to clean when I felt some seeds from the corner. 

He panted and tried to catch his breath. I removed my grip from his member and stood up to wash my hands. "Kibum.." He called out and I smiled in return. "How about you?" He asked and looking at my now super visible bulge. "Don't worry about me." I told him. "Kibum.." He grabbed my hands and pulled me out from the restroom. "If you did it to me, I'm going to do it also for you." He said and pulled out my pants and boxers. He automatically gave me pleasure. 

Doing the same thing that he did to me, I rode out from my orgasm. I moaned out loud when he squeezed my member after I released. Seriously, what's that for? I looked at him weirdly and he just smirked. "Kibummie.." He called and I raised my left eyebrow. "What's that for?" I asked him and he just shrugged his shoulders. 

"Thanks." I said after he put my pants back. He washed his hands and lied down next to me. He snuggled closer to me and placed his arms around my chest. "I love you Kibummie." He said and kissed the back of my neck. "I love you too." I replied and closed my eyes. If only I have guts to tell you.. I would.