Who Is She?

(Jonghyun's POV starting this chapter)

"Hello. I'm going to be Kim Kibum's surgeon." The beautiful doctor said. Actually, she looked so familiar. Her face similar to Jessica Jung and the way she talks, I think I heard it before. "I'm Dr. Krystal Jung." She offered her hand to shake and I gladly accepted it. Krystal? Krystal Jung. "I'm Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun." I replied and she smiled sweetly. "I know." She said and left me curious. She knew me?

"Jonghyun, let me introduce you my friend, Krystal. Krystal, this is my bestfriend, Jonghyun." Krystal offered her hand to shake. "Hi, I'm Krystal. Nice to meet you." I accepted her hand and stared at her for a few minutes. She looked so pretty.  

"Krystal!" A girl from behind called her. Krystal smiled at the girl and excused herself from us. "Uhm.. I'm just going to talk to my sister." I turned around to see who's she talking about. A beautiful girl, took a glance on me. She smiled sweetly and grabbed the other girl's arm. I looked at Kibum, who's staring at me. "Who's she?" I asked him and he looked at the two girls.

"She's Jessica Jung. She's Krystal sister." He said with a blank expression. His eyes glued to the Krystal girl. "Say.. do you like her?" I asked and Kibum looked at me surprised. "Uhm.. Uh.." 

"I guess you do like her.." 

I was taken aback when I finally remember her. She is Krystal Jung. She's the one who dumped Kibum before. Why is she here, though? Why does she want to operate Kibum? I ran after her and called her name. She turned back to face me. "Yes?" She asked sincerely. 

"Uhm... Uh.. I remember now.." I started and I'm still in trouble for forming the right words to say. "And..?" She asked and I continued. "And.. I just wanted to ask why you want to operate Kibum?" 

"Oh.. blunt question.. aye?" She chuckled. "It's just because I'm a surgeon who helps people. Most especially people who are close and special to me." I wanted to cut her off and tell her that he's already married and have a child but she blocked me.

"And.. don't worry. Kibum is a great friend of mine since we're young. I'm doing this to pay the damages that I had done before. I've been really guilty that I called him gay and disgusting." She added and smiled. So, she's the one who called Kibum disgusting? Now I know why Kibum is so curious about himself. 

"How did you know Kibum's condition?" I asked her and her sweet smile came out again. "Jessica is my sister. I know everything about Kibum and you. I'm so afraid to reveal myself to him and to you just because of the mistakes that I did before. I heard a lot about Kibum when he's still with Jinki. I feel sorry for him." I can feel the girl's sincerity in her words. There's nothing that I could do but to trust her. She held my hands and looked at me in the eyes. "Jonghyun, I'll try my best to make this surgery successful. I promise you that Kibum will return alive and a normal man." She said and walked off inside the operating room.