The Continuation

"Jjong, what's happening?" I asked. I'm so nervous now that Jonghyun left me there sitting on the stool. He walked inside the door where Jessica entered. I heard a music playing. It made me relaxed a bit and I sat straight.

I was surprised when someone sang behind me. I turned around and saw Minho singing with an orange outfit with tight pants.

♫ Hilkkeumhilkkeum nal boneun neo nuni darha beorigesseo  

Eotteokhae? Eotteokhae? ♫

I was laughing so hard when I realized that they were singing Magic Girl by Orange Caramel. Then I got another surprise when Jonghyun entered wearing the same outfit and I am totally laughing my ass out. They're so cute and at the same time funny. Why are they doing this?

♫ Bukkeubukkeu bukkeureopge tturheojyeora chyeodabomyeon  

Eotteokhae? Eotteokhae?♫

Now I was totally, super duper surprised when I saw Jessica with her orange dress and big ribbon on her hair. She was stunning but at the same time I was distracted by her cuteness. Her voice totally fits the song. I can't believe that she can sing that good.

♫ Naega geureokena yeppeuni  

Eolmamankeum nareul johahani

Haneure tteun byeolmankeum 

Badae sogeummankeum  

Kkwak chan neukkimingeoni

Nanmolla nanmolla cheonbeonmanbeon  

Malhaejwodo molla molla

Saranginji mwonji geu simjeongi  

Michildeusi gunggeumhae 

Soranhae soranhae nae gaseume  

Bullandeusi soranhaejyeo 

Chaegimjyeo chaegimjyeo nal chaegimjyeo  

Nal ireoke mandeun neo♫ 

With matching their choreography, cute outfits and their aegyo, it totally amazed me. I felt like I was in a concert and I enjoyed it so much. People in the restaurant are also enjoying themselves. They keep cheering and singing along with them.

♫ Mallangmallang nae ipsuri jelli gatda malhaenni na  

Eotteokhae? Eotteokhae?

Salgeumsalgeum dagaomyeo KISS haja jolladaemyeon  

Eotteokhae? Eotteokhae? 

Eojjeom ireoke ttak matchuni  

Naega mwol wonhago baraneunji 

Machi mabeopsagachi 

Yosureul burindeusi  

Nal jwigo heundeuneun neo 

Nanmolla nanmolla cheonbeonmanbeon  

Malhaejwodo molla molla 

Saranginji mwonji geu simjeongi  

Michildeusi gunggeumhae 

Soranhae soranhae nae gaseume  

Bullandeusi soranhaejyeo 

Chaegimjyeo chaegimjyeo nal chaegimjyeo  

Nal ireoke mandeun neo ♫

When they were about to do the breakdance, I don't know if I can go out alive here. I'm so lack of oxygen laughing. Jonghyun is so cute and it makes me so fell in love with him more.

The dance had ended and I was giving them three a standing ovation. Jessica rushed to me and hugged me tight. "KEEEEYY!" She shouted my name and squeezed me. Jonghyun and Minho walked towards my direction and Jessica pulled back from the hug. "So, do you like it?" Jonghyun asked and I hugged him tight. "Like it? I love it!" I said and he chuckled. I can also hear Minho and Jessica's laughs and I looked at them both with a big smile on my face.

"Who planned this?" I asked and both Jessica and Jonghyun looked at each other. "Actually, Jonghyun asked my help since you two are going to get married. He told me that we should have a pre-wedding party and I helped. Minho also wanted to keep it up on Jonghyun and this is the only way for him." Jessica explained and I was so amazed. Wow, they really want to make me happy.

"So, let's get the party started!!!" I shouted and all of the people inside the restaurant danced along when the party music played. Onew, Taemin, Sulli and Dr. Lee are also here. This is the best pre-wedding party ever! Thank to my friends, I'm so happy. Really happy.

"Kibummie.." Jonghyun called and I looked at him. "I love you and you know that I will never ever cheat on you." Jonghyun said and I smiled. "Then, you acted so well." I gave him a compliment. "Yeah, when the time you were cooking, I was memorizing the lyrics.." He said and I chuckled. "Yeah, right.."

"Say, you're really cute when you're jealous, Kibum."

"Try to make me feel that again and you'll wake up with shaved eyebrows. Don't dare me, Kim Jonghyun. Don't you even dare me..."