Secrets Revealed

"Kibum... Wake up now, please?"

I heard someone saying these words. I tried to open my eyes but I can feel the heaviness of my eyelids. I felt like I wanted to sleep more. I had succeeded to move my fingers and someone shifted his position to look at me. I can feel his stares and it feels like it's burning me.

"Kibum?" The familiar voice called me. Wait, it sounds like... Hell no. Jonghyun? No! No, it can't be. He cannot be here, right. If he's here, he must've known. No! No, please. Don't! I'm afraid of what will happen. I'm afraid that he'll leave me.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. Cold hands wiped those tears away and tried to call my name again. "Kibum-ah, please.. wake up." I finally managed to open my left eye. All I can see is blurry surroundings and the shadow of my boyfriend. Still afraid of what will he say, I closed my eyes again and frowned. I felt my abdomen hurt again and I groaned in pain.

"Kibum-ah, what's happening? Kibum?" Jonghyun is in panick. I can feel him run outside the room and called someone either the doctor or the nurses. Someone rushed to my side and called my name. "Mr. Kim? Mr. Kim? Are you alright?" Dr. Lee called me and I finally opened both of my eyes and stopped groaning but my abdomen still hurts. "J-Jongg-" I tried to call his name but he cut me off. "I'm right here, Kibum. You don't have to worry." He said. Is he not mad at me? Not disgusted? Really?

"Mr. Kim, if you can still feel the pain, call me again and you need to be checked." Dr. Lee said after he checked the lower region of my body. Jonghyun, on the other hand was on my side and held my hands. "Be strong, Kibum. I always know that you're the strongest person on earth." He said and smiled. Tears flowing down my cheeks again. I don't know if he already knew but his support will always be my strength through all of my weaknesses.

"Th-thank y-you.." I managed to say and he kissed my forehead. "It's okay." He said. "It's really hard to be in your position." He continued. "You already know my condition?" I finally asked and he nodded. "You're a hermaphrodite, right?" He asked and I nodded. "The doctor said that you have a massive muscle contractions inside your uterus since it's completely irregular. That's why you released too much blood that made you faint and needed to be monitored." He explained. "Are you not disgusted of me?" I asked, nearly crying. "Why would I be disgusted to you? Kibum, I love you for the way you are. Male or female, I will still love you, Kim Kibum." He said and pecked my lips. I smiled in relief and held his hands.

"Thank you, Jonghyun. I love you." I said and closed my eyes to sleep.