Visiting Daegu Part 1

"Kibummie... wakey, wakey..." I tried to woke Kibum up but he's really stubborn to obey. I thought of a plan that we will visit Daegu for this week. Exploring is fun for honeymoon, though. I just don't want to have sex with Kibum again, not just because I don't want him but because of his condition. His body is not normal as you could remember.

"Kibummie..." I called him once again but he still keeping his eyes closed. I know he's already awake but, yeah. He does want to tease me again. "Kibummie.. If you're not going to open your eyes, I will cancel everything that I planned today." I warned him and as on cue, he opened it. I giggled at his action and I gave him morning kisses on his cheeks and lips.

"I prepared breakfast for you, babe." I told him and he grinned. "Wow, breakfast in bed, Jjong?" He asked with amusement. "Of course. For my one and only Bummie.." I said and placed his breakfast on his lap. He started to eat his food when he suddenly hit me on my forehead with his finger. "What was that for?" I asked and he laughed. "Nothing. Just a simple thank you." He said. Thank you? Wow. By hurting my forehead? "Well, that hurts." I joked. "Sorry, Jjong." He said and motioned me to come closer to kiss my forehead.

"Well, what do you want me to wear, Jjong?" He asked while he's spreading his clothes on our bed. "Anything you want, Bummie but this will make you look more sexy." I pointed out a black skinny jeans and a sleeveless shirt. "You want me to wear this? Okay." He insist and changed his clothes right away in front of me. I wanted to control myself from thinking about him lying on bed, asking for more.. okay.. let's stop now.

"Jjong.. What do y- OH MY GOD JJONG, WHY ARE YOU DROOLING?" I snapped out from my fantasies when Kibum shouted. He ran closer to me and wiped off the drool from my lips. So embarassing. "Sorry." I mumbled and he smiled. "What are you sorry for, silly? Are you day dreaming of me?" He asked and winked at me. "Uh.. Uhm..." "Don't worry Jjong, we can do it after the visit." He said and kissed my forehead. I really need to jerk this off.

"Are you ready?" I asked Kibum who's checking every details of his face from the mirror. "For a minute." He shouted and I drew nearer to him. "No need to check on every detail, Kibummie. You are beautiful as always." I whispered on his ears and he turned his head to face me. "Thank you, Jjong. Lets go." And we walked out of the house.

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked and looked up the sky. "I want to visit the place where we promised." He said and I smiled. "Of course.. Lets go.."

- To Be Continued -