Month Three

"Jjong, can you give me the hot compress?" I asked my husband. "Of course, Bummie. For awhile." He responded. Feeling these stupid cramps again, it hurts like hell. Every morning, this pain is the one who's waking me up. I stop throwing up but this cramps is the replacement.

My baby bump is slowly showing and I can't wear any tight pants anymore. Jonghyun brought me pajamas so that I can move freely inside the house. Whenever I want to go out of the house, I wear loose jeans. I need to spend my time more outside the house because after this month, I might not able to go outside again. Male pregnancy might cause a lot of issues and I don't want issues anymore.

"JJOOOONG!" I called him again and thank God, he showed up already. Jonghyun seems to be very slow these days after he got finsihed his new song. He sent it via email and the company gave Jonghyun a good value of money as an exchange to the beautiful song he wrote. Well, before he send it to Korea, he let me listen to the song first. It's really good and I can say that the song can sell millions of copies.

"Are you sure, you're alright? I mean, we can call Dr. Lee." He suggested and I shook my head. "No, it's alright, Jjong. He told me that it is normal since the baby is growing. My uterus is expanding and you know that mine is irregular, right?" I told him and he nodded. "Whatever you decide, Bummie. I'll support you hundred percent." He kissed my cheeks and I can feel myself blushing. After all these days of being with Jonghyun, blushing never leaves my cheeks. Jonghyun's very happy to see me blushing, though. He always pinches my cheeks and kissed it again. It's so addictive until it became a habit.

Jonghyun still couldn't sleep after finishing his songs. Why? It's because of me. I used to have a lot of food cravings and I always woke Jonghyun up in the middle of the night and trying to search for crazy foods like Pineapple with chocolates on top, Ala mode with strawberry jam as it's syrup, yellow-green colored mangoes and cashew nuts or strawberry milkshake with mango and orange as its toppings. Jonghyun at first was frustrated but he got used to it after a few weeks. I pity Jonghyun sometimes but he told me that he's happy to serve me as long as our baby is healthy.

Whenever we're out, Taemin and Minho invites us to watch movies with them. Going to some restaurant and again, eat. I can't stop eating though. I love eating but sometimes, Jonghyun warned me about getting fat after I give birth.

"Uhm.. Jjong.." I called him again and this time, he smiled and came near to me. "What is it, Bummie?" He asked and I smiled too. "Can you make me an oatmeal with strawberries and avocado as toppings?"

And Jonghyun sighed and left me to the kitchen.