What Happened To My Kibum?

Krystal came out from the operating room. She came in front of me and told me about Kibum's current condition. "What happened to my Kibum?" I asked impatiently and she remove the mask from her mouth. He's currently inside the operating room to stitch him. However, there is something that I want you to know.

I thought I was going to breathe freely now but her teasing announcement bothers me. "What is it?" I asked. She motioned me to sit on the bench with her to tell me everything very carefully. "Removing organs from the body might affect other body organs. Since his female organ is connected to his digestive organs, there might have some problems. He cannot eat solid foods that can make him digest his food towards the rectum. Kibum needs undergo another surgery to fix his intestines and it's way. I need a professional doctor to continue this surgery. Even I, I'm not that professional enough." She explained. I'm on the urge of crying but my pride is controlling me. "Jonghyun, I'm sorry but I'll try my best to make Kibum alive and healthy. I hope you never lose your trust on me." She said and I shook my head. "No, I'll never lose my trust on you. Thank you Krystal for doing these things to Kibum."

"You're very welcome, Jonghyun. Now if you may excuse me, I'm going back inside the operating room." She walked inside and I sat on the bench, letting out all of my tears. Why is this happening to him and to our baby? Isn't it so unfair? What could I've done wrong that He punished me this much? Is it because of the girls that I fucked with? Why?

I buried my head on my arms. I'm trying to relax a bit but everything is stressing me out. Someone tapped me on my shoulders and I lifted my head to see that person. I was surprised to see Minho looking at me worriedly. "Hyung, come here.." He sat beside me and hugged me. "Just let it all out." He said and I bursted out everything on his chest. It's embarassing to cry but with Kibum and Mi-Eun, there's no such thing as "Embarassing". I love them both and I want them to stay alive.

"I'm always here for you, hyung. Always. Just cry whenever you want. I'm here for you to wipe all your tears." He said and I was deeply touched by his words. Thank you, Minho. I'm really thankful that I have a friend like you. I thought to myself and cried like there's no tomorrow.

***************
Okay, after a week of not updating this.. I finally got the time to update! I'm very sorry cause I've been totally busy for the past fee weeks. School work sucks, you know?

Well, thank you for patiently waiting. Again, I'm very sorry. :( Forgive me.

See you next chapter, then. :)

Bye!