Parents Love

Jonghyun and I decided to go  home from the park. I suddenly remember Jinki. Is he still there? I'm worried. He's been crying so loud after I choose to be with Jonghyun. I can't hurt Jinki more. We walked hand in hand and trying to forget Jinki just for this moment but.. I can't. Guilt covered all over my body and I can't really escape from it. 

As we reached our house, I was surprised when I saw Jinki standing in front of us. "Hey, congratulations." He said with a smile. With a fake smile. I hugged him and he hugged back. I cried. I'm very thankful to have a very supportive bestfriend like him. "Thank you." I whispered and pulled back. He looked at Jonghyun and spoke. "May I?" Jonghyun nodded as an approval. Jinki kissed me on my lips. The kiss with full of saddness and pain. Jinki pulled out maybe thinking that it's too much since Jonghyun is watching us. I'm very happy that Jonghyun is not jealous about this. Maybe, he understand his feelings. 

"I'm sorry." I said in a low voice. Jinki shook his head. "No. Don't be sorry. I understand and I'm happy. I'm happy that you found the happiness. I'm happy that you found the right one." Jinki said. I'm so touched with his words. Even though he's broken hearted, he still managed to support my decision. "Always remember, whenever you need me.. I'm always here." He said. I hugged him once again and felt very thankful. He shook Jonghyun's hands as a sign of his gratitude. I'm very happy to see both of them supporting each other. "Take care of Kibum." He said and Jonghyun nodded. 

Jinki left the house and waved at us. I wish he's going to be alright. I wish that he'll find his own happiness. 

Jonghyun and I entered the house. It's already five in the morning and my parents are still sleeping. "What do you want to do?" Jonghyun asked. "I want to cuddle more." I answered and sat on the couch. Jonghyun sat beside me and grabbed my waist and pulled me near to him. He hugged me tight, his chest facing my back and his hands wrapping around my body. Like what I asked him before, we're cuddling. I felt secured, warm and comfortable. We stayed like that until the door from my parents' room opened. My dad widen his eyes when he saw us in that position. 

"Good morning, Appa." I greeted him and Jonghyun removed his arms around me so that I could go to him. I stood up and walked to my Appa's direction and gave him a peck on his cheeks. He's very surprised, I know. Why? I never did these kind of things to him before. I never show any affections to my parents after I learned my condition. I usually blamed them for having this but now, I felt guilty. I want to thank them that they gave me this life. The life that I just started to enjoy. Appa hugged me and of course, I hugged back. He really can't believe that I'm doing this. I can feel tears falling down from his eyes to my shirt. I tried to hold my tears but I can't. 

My mother showed up and also surprised when she saw us hugging. She teared up also and joined us. I can't believe of what I had done to them before. Am I this bad? I glanced at Jonghyun and he smiled. I pulled out from the hug and wiped my tears. I forgot to introduce to them my boyfriend. I walked beside Jonghyun and brought him in front of my parents. 

"Appa, Omma.. My boyfriend, Jonghyun." I said and both of them smiled and hugged him. "Thank you, Jonghyun." My Appa told him. I smiled and thankful that they're very supportive.

"Like what I've said Mr. Kim, I love Kibum and I will protect him." I heard Jonghyun said. A little formal for me but I felt the cheesiness from his words. I blushed and that's one fact that I'm totally in love. Thanks to him, I might be able to sleep and wake up tomorrow with purpose.