Brothers War

As Kibum fell asleep on his bed, I went outside to see what's going on between the two brothers. With my expectation that the two will fight outside, I was wrong. Silence covered the waiting room and far distance from each other can be seen. Taemin on the right with Minho while Onew was on the left side of the room. Both of them, doing their own business. Taemin talking to Minho while Onew was listening to his iPod.

The three of them hadn't notice my existence so I decide to make a fake cough. The two of them, Minho and Taemin turned their attention to me while Onew's still listening to his gadget and of course, he couldn't hear. I walked towards him and tapped his shoulders. He looked at me and removed his earphones. Now, it's time to make this move. This is all for Kibum.

"Alright.." I started. "I know that you all knew Kibum's condition right?" The three of them looked at each other but it came really awkward. "I want you to set aside this war." I continued and the three of them frowned. "No." Taemin said stubbornly. "Taemin, this is for Kibum. I don't want him to be stressed since he always blame himself for making you two brothers hate each other." I said frankly.

"How can we do this? I can't stand being with him for a long time." Taemin said and I know, Onew was hurt of his words. "Just try, Taemin. Nothing's wrong when you try." "I don't know." "Taemin, baby.. Just do it." Minho broke his silence. Well, even though I hate Minho for betraying me, I should also do what I need to do.

"Please, Taemin? Onew?" I pleaded both of them and they looked to each other. "I'm okay with it." Onew finally said and looked at Taemin. "As long as it's okay with him." He added and was glaring at Taemin. "Ugh! Fine! Just for Key Umma." Taemin finally agreed and I smiled. "Thank you! Thank you guys! Really!" I ran to the both of them and hugged them to show my gratitude. I pulled both of their wrists and trying to make them shake hands. Of course, I failed. I let it go and I don't want to force them. Maybe they can do it in front of Kibum. I wish they can act well.

I went back to Kibum's room after a few hours. Onew, Minho and Taemin followed and started their act. Kibum's now fully awake after Doctor Lee had checked him up. "Umma.. How are you?" Taemin started and went to his 'Umma's' side. "I'm okay Taeminnie. Dr. Lee said that I can be discharge tomorrow morning." Kibum said happily. I'm glad to see him that way. "Well, you should rest well." Onew walked near Taemin and placed his arms around his neck. Kibum was somewhat confused of the sudden actions shown by the brothers and smiled. "Yeah, I'll rest well." He replied and looked at me.

"Yeobo, could you give me a glass of water?" He said and I obeyed. He drank the water that I gave to him and Minho walked beside me. "Hyung, do you need any help?" He asked me when I was carrying a gallon of water to the table. "No, thanks." I smiled and faced Kibum. I saw his wide smile and his cute eyesmile. "I guess everything's okay now, huh?" He said after he had noticed the changes. I guess this act was really helpful. I guess this could be true. Even Minho and me. I just want Kibum to be happy.