My Silver Hair

Kibum is seriously getting my nerves. He really is serious when he told me that he wanted my hair be dyed in silver. I can't refuse this beautiful creature of mine and I don't want him to be upset anymore. He's been released from the hospital last two weeks for God's sake and I don't want him to go back there.

"Yeobo.. Thank you for doing this to me even though you don't like it." He said, carressing my cheeks. "Well, you have a debt to pay. You awe me something." I said with a smirk. "Yah! You pervert!" He exclaimed and everybody in the salon looked at me. "Sorry." Kibum said to the customers and faced me. "I told you, you awe me." I said and he pouted. I know Kibum really don't want this but of course, we can do it on the other way. Not that I'm going to be the bottom but.. just imagine it to yourself, shall we?

"What can we do for you?" The lady asked us. "Uhm. I want to trim my hair up to here and bleach it like this color while turn his hair into something silver like this one." Kibum explained what he like to do to our hair in english. The lady offered us the seats and they started their job. I'm going crazy right now. I really can't imagine what I looked like in silver hair.

"Jjong.." Kibum called me and I turned my head to look at him but the lady got mad and made my head stayed still. "Are you still nervous?" He asked. "I am." I admitted and tried to move my head to see him. The lady is really getting mad at the moving head so I stayed still. "Well, don't be. You always looked hot whatever hair color you are wearing." Kibum said and I know, he's smirking. Is he teasing me? Oh, better not to move my head again. If I do, I bet this lady will destroy my hair.

"We're done." The lady said and I opened my eyes. Oh, I fell asleep? I looked at the mirror but my vision is still blurred. I cleared my eyes and looked at myself. Wow. Is this me? I look... hot? I guess, I can always trust Kibum in terms of things like this. Well... by the way, where's Kibum? "Uhm, where's my companion?" I asked the lady. "He's outside, I think he bought something." The lady said and I stood up to pay them. "How much?" I asked. "$200." I paid them and went outside to search for Kibum. I found him in a pharmacy store and walked towards him. I saw his beautiful self and was too amazed of his hair. It suits him well. He really is beautiful.

Kibum saw me and he smiled. What did he bought? It looks like.. Oh, no. Kibum walked towards me and showed me what he had bought. All of these are contraceptives. I guessed it right. Why do we need those? Oh, right. It's his second week after his period. I got it now but should I do that? Ugh! I don't know. We'll found out later.

"I bought this cause your hair really turned me on." He said seductively. "Kibum.. Please." I pleaded. "Please what?" He continued to seduce me. "Not here." I said. "Okay." He walked fast ahead of me. "Geez, I really have a weird boyfriend. Well, I still love him though." I mumbled to myself.