Complicated Things

After I arrived at the hospital, I rushed to the elevator to catch my appointment time. I felt something wet from my ass and I ignored it. My abdomen started to get hurt but I'm at the hospital anyway and I don't need to worry about something. I bumped on someone and I quickly apologized.

"Key?" He called after I passed the person I bumped whom I didn't seen the face and I turned around. My eyes widen when I saw Jinki grinning at me. "Where's Jonghyun?" He asked. "Uhm.. uh.." I was completely blanked and I really don't know what to say. "You haven't told him yet?" He asked and I nodded. "Well, you should. You can't keep a secret to your boyfriend." He said simply and walked out. One thing that I'm curious about him is that, why is he here?

"Jinki!" I shouted his name and he turned back. "Why are you here?" I asked and he smiled. "To see my boyfriend." He said simply and walked away. I went straight to the doctor's clinic and I noticed something. Why is his hair so messy? Then I thought about what Jinki had told me. "Are you Jinki's boyfriend?" I suddenly asked and he widen his eyes. "W-what?" He asked, stuttering. I smirked. " Oh, come on! You don't have to be shy." I said and he nodded. "Well, I need to check up you first before checking my lovelife." Dr. Lee said. I chuckled.

Dr. Lee Joon is my Obstetrician since when I'm eight. He's been my doctor in Korea and was transferred here in New York after he found out about my condition. He's only twenty when he became a doctor. He's been the one guiding me about what to do. He sacrificed his work for me and I felt very thankful to have him as my doctor. He's really one of my trusted friend.

"Well, you seemed to have another menstrual cycle today. You have blood on your pants." He simply pointed out the stained part of my pants. "Are you feeling a slight pain in your abdomen?" He asked and I nodded. "Well, I noticed that the blood that you're releasing is more than you released before. I guess, I needed to call your family members to let you stay for a night here. I need to monitor your condition." He said and my eyes widen. My family members are not here. Only Jonghyun is here and I can't tell him. No! I'm not ready yet.

"Is there any options?" I asked, not wanting to stay at the hospital for night. "No. You need to stay whether you like it or not. You'll need to be monitored." Dr. Lee said and I'm really freaking out. What should I do? What should I do? Should I tell Jonghyun already? "AH!" Pain strikes my abdomen. It really hurts. "AH!" "Mr. Kim? Are you alright?" The doctor asked and I can't speak because of pain. "Mr. Kim?"

Slowly, my vision became blurred and my hearing are not clear. What's happening to me? Am I going to die? Please, help me. I don't want to die yet, Please...