Month Two

"Bummie... wakey, wakey! We're going to the doctor." I groaned in annoyance. Why are we seeing the doctor if the doctor himself can visit me here? "Bummie..." Jonghyun called me again. I didn't respond, though. I just want to sleep more. "I know you're awake now, Bummie.. Wake up now." Uhm.. No.

Jonghyun stopped waking me up and I was very happy that I won this time until... "AHHH! YAAAAH!" Jonghyun touched my member. Of course, Jonghyun will touch my member. Jonghyun laughed and I kicked him out of the bed. He fell down on the floor but still, laughing. "It's not funny Jjong. You know that I'm still pregnant." I warned him and he just smiled. "I know. Is it bad for a pregnant guy to get a hard on?" He asked and I threw him a pillow on his face. "Of course, you stupid moron." And I stood up to fix myself.

After two months of being pregnant, I seldom vomit. Thank God that I only vomit when I hate the food that Jonghyun serves. But the problem is that I became picky in eating foods. I rather eat fruits and vegetables than what Jonghyun cooked for me like chicken curry and steak.

After taking a bath, I went out to our room to pick out a good outfit that best describes my mood today. I picked up a long sleeves and a not so skinny pants to wear. Since winter is near, it'sreally cold outside so I wore a pink colored scarf on my neck. I went outside the room and I can smell food. Jonghyun is cooking my favorite breakfast meal and I quickly rushed to the dining table after he called my name to eat.

"Hmm. Jjong, this time it's more delicious." I praised his cooking and he smiled. He also started to eat and realized how good his meal were. "I agree. I should add more butter." He said and continued to dig in.

After a series of waiting for my husband to finish cleaning up, we walked along the hospital. Jonghyun told me that walking is a good exercise. I agree but sometime, I don't. It's tiring. But for now, I kinda like it. Reaching the elevator, Jonghyun hummed a song. I clutched at his arms and leaned my head on his shoulder. I love the way he hummed me a song. It's relaxing. As the elevator dinged, we went out and greeted the nurses the best morning that they should have. They guided us to the designated room and left us to see the person that we need to see.

Unfortunately, Dr. Lee is not alone. Onew, as expected, is there. I wanted to laugh since both of them have messy hair. Jonghyun looked at me with a smirking face. I ignored him and went straight to the bed and lied down. Checking up everything that he needs to check, Jonghyun smiled at the fact that we, my baby and I were both fine.

Dr. Lee only gave me a few medications and we left the couple. We heard them locked the door and a slam was heard. Jonghyun and I cannot keep ourselves from laughing and even thr nurses joined us. Jonghyun shook his head in disbelief. "I didn't know that Onew hyung is this wild in bed." He stated and I answered. "Onew is really wild in bed." And Jonghyun looked at me in disbelief.