Kibum's Surgeon

I went to Mi-Eun's room. Everything is so quiet and I can feel my heart beats fast. Minho came to accompany me and brought foods for me to eat. I accepted his offer since I don't want to cause any trouble about health anymore. I need to be healthy for both Mi-Eun and Kibum.

"Hyung, eat this too.." He offered me the banana and I accepted it. "Thank you, Choi." I said and we both smiled. "You know hyung, you're so very lucky. You gained a daughter from Kibum. It's very rare and I'm so amazed. I wish Taemin could bear a child too but I know that's really impossible since Taemin is not like Kibum." Minho opened up and I motioned him to sit beside me.

"You know Choi, you don't have to be jealous of me. I may gained a child from Kibum but look at my family now. They're both in trouble and if something happens to both of them, it is my entire fault." I said and Minho looked at me with disbelief.

"Don't blame yourself, hyung. Kibum chose this for you to be happy. He wanted to have Mi-Eun cause he thought that she's your dream. You always want to have a child, hyung. You wished it and now it came true. Don't blame yourself for having her. She's a blessing." It's not that I don't want to have Mi-Eun. It's just, I'm scared of what will happen if both of them won't survive.

"Hyung, have faith. You know that God will not give you problems without any reasons, right? Just believe that both Key and Mi-Eun will be safe. Just pray." Minho continued and hugged me. I closed my eyes, preventing myself to cry again. A knock was heard and the door opened. Dr. Lee Joon came in with Onew but something's wrong between the two of them. Did they fight?

"Uhm.. Jonghyun.. The doctor's waiting for you outside. The one who's going to operate Key." Joon said and I stood up, leaving my daughter with a kiss on her palm. "We'll give you updates." Joon said and I smiled. "Thank you." I twisted the knob and faced the surgeon.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim. I'm Kim Taeyeon. I'm going to be Mr. Kim Kibum's surgeon." I took her hand for a shake. She's pretty, decent and nice. I would definitely trust this surgeon. Dr. Kim explained everything that she needs to do to Kibum. I don't fully understand medical terms but the way she explained it, I do followed every word. We agreed that Kibum will be operated tomorrow morning.

After I finished talking to Kibum's surgeon, I heard someone arguing on the left side. I walk to take a peak but I was surprised to see Onew crying and Joon fuming in anger. I wanted to eavesdrop but Onew ran away that caused us to bump on each other. Onew quickly apologized but before I could speak, he ran as fast as he can. I looked at Joon and he just shook his head and left me standing here. I wanted to know why but I should give them some time.

I walked to Kibum's room. I was surprised to see Taemin smiling at me. "What?" I asked and he pointed at Kibum, awake and smiling at me. I widen my eyes and hugged him tight. "Jjong, I can't breathe." Kibum said and I loosen myself from him. "Sorry."

"No worries. How's Mi-Eun?" Kibum asked and I just smiled. "As usual." Kibum bowed his head down and I can see sadness drawn on his face. I lifted his face up with my fingers and made him look at me in the eyes. "Don't be like that. Just have faith on our baby. She'll survive all of these. Okay?" I said and gave a kiss on his bow shaped lips. Taemin giggled behind us and suddenly, Minho slammed the door with a shocked expression.

"Mi-Eun..."