Holding Her Hands

"Mi-Eun..."

"Mi-Eun, what? What happened to Mi-Eun?" I asked in panic. "She opened her eyes! Hyung! She opened her eyes!" Minho shouted and I ran back to confront Kibum. "You hear that, Bummie! Our dear Mi-Eun opened her eyes!" I exclaimed and I can see Kibum's very happy too.

"I wanna see her, Jjong..." Bummie said that made me sat again beside him. "Bummie, you can't. Your wounds are still fresh." He pouted. "But I wanna see her Jjong.. I wanna see our baby's eyes." Kibum pleaded but I insisted to stop him. He needs to rest and moving him to the wheelchair might give more problems to his health. "Bummie, you can't leave this bed. If you will undergo surgery tomorrow and pursue yourself in healing fast, then I will allow you. Right now Bummie, you still can't move." Bummie nodded in silence and smiled at me.

"Alright. I'll do it. But promise me Jjong that when I get better, we'll go visit our daughter everyday. I hate staying here in hospital bed." Kibum said and I promised. Minho and Taemin, on the other hand, volunteered to stay here in Kibum's room while I go to our baby's. I wanna see her eyes. Is it looks like Kibum's or mine? I'm sure she'll grow up pretty if she had Kibum's.

As I reached Mi-Eun's room, I straightly went to the incubator and looked at her eyes. It's so beautiful. The shape of her eyes looked like Key's while her eyes sparkles like mine. Her eyes were huge too. She's so beautiful. I touched Mi-Eun's palm and she closed her hands. I was surprised to see it. She's really improving. She held my finger and opened her mouth and licked her lips like she's playing. She's bringing my finger to her mouth but I prevented it.

"No baby. You shouldn't eat Appa's hand." I whispered while I'm crying. I couldn't help myself. God is so generous that He's giving me reasons to believe in Him more. I'm so thankful to Him. I wiped my tears using my left hand. Mi-Eun is still holding my finger. She's playing and I smiled because of her cuteness. I decided to pull my phone out from my pocket and took a picture of her playing my fingers. I also took pictures of her eyes. I know Kibum will like it.

I called Taemin to go here and stay with Mi-Eun. I know that he's so excited to see his baby sister. After the call, I heard someone knocking. That was fast, I thought. I turned around when I saw Dr. Joon, crying. I stood up to ask him what's the problem. He motioned me to go out of the room and I did. Taemin came and told him to never leave Mi-Eun alone.

Dr. Joon and I sat on the bench and he started out the conversation.

"Onew... He's lying to me.."