The Great Actors

"What? Together with him?" Taemin yelled as I told him that they should prepare a welcome home party for Kibum in their house together with Onew. I know,  it's really only an act. But I'm really trying to do my best to make these brothers back together again. I'm just hoping. 

"Come on Tae, it's for Kibum.~" I whined and I gave him my puppy dog eyes look. I know, everybody can fell for these eyes. "Hyung, please.. Don't give me that look." He said and trying to move is graze away from mine. "Come on, Taemin.. Please? Just for this time.~" I cooed this little guy and he raised his arms as a sign of defeat. "Fine! Fine, hyung! I'll do it! Geez!" I danced on my spot as I succeed in persuading this stubborn kid. Seriously, it's really hard and it takes time.

"Okay, first.. I'll call Onew and Minho to come to Kibum's house and you should buy something like cake or anything else. Just surprise us. Arasso?" I said and he just nodded. Taemin left the hall where we were standing and I entered Kibum's room. Kibum's watching his favorite show, Notting Hill. He always adore watching Julia Roberts on the so-called bookstore waiting for Hugh Grant. He always trying to repeat that scene. 

'Hey.." I called him and hushed me up. Hmm.. I guess, don't ever distrub the watching Kibum. I just sat down on his side and watched him watching his favorite movie. He's so cute when he's squealing and giggling at the scenes. If I were to describe what's in front of me now, I might say.. he looks like a high school girl who had seen his crush. 

"What?" He finally asked when he noticed my stares. "You're so cute Bummie..~" I cooed and he blushed. "Shut it, Jjong!" He said and trying to cover his now red cheeks. "Hey, don't cover it. I love to see those cute cheeks of yours." I said and grabbed his wrist to prevent him from covering his face. "Just stop flattering me." He said and painlessly slapped my shoulders. "Ouch." I faked the pain and he rolled his eyes. "Stop faking it, Kim Jonghyun. I might make it painful if you don't stop." I was taken aback from his words. Yes, surely Kibum has a thin frame and small muscles but he has a lot of strength. When you were slapped by Kibum, you might find your cheeks.. swelling. Maybe that's why he's called the Almighty Key by Onew, Taemin and Minho. 

"Mr. Kim?" The Doctor entered without knocking that made the two of us yelp in surprise. "Oh, I'm sorry for startling you both but I want to tell you that Mr. Kim can leave the room now." Dr. Lee said and smiled at my boyfriend. "Thank you, Dr. Lee." Kibum said and smiled. "Wait, Dr. Lee." I called him before he could leave the room. "Yes, Mr. Kim?" He asked and I walked near to him. Kibum is somewhat curious but I don't want to hear about the surprise welcome home party. "Can we talk?" I asked and he nodded. I looked at Kibum and told him. "Can you continue to watch, Bummie? I'll just have to talk to Dr.Lee for a second." He smiled and nodded his head. "Sure. Go ahead." He replied.

"What is it?" Dr. Lee asked as we went outside the room. "Uhm.. I just want to invite you to Kibum's welcome home party." I said and he frowned. "Onew will come." I continued and he unfrowned. "Okay. I'll come." Yeah, that's right. Onew is always the secret password to make Dr. Lee come. I'm a wise guy! "Thank you, Dr. Lee." I said and bowed. He bowed back and I went to  Kibum's room again. 

"What did you tell him?" Kibum asked. "You'll found out later." I said and he didn't asked anything else more. Thank God. I prepared his things to bring home. I let Kibum change his clothes from hospital gown that he really hates. I am now drinking some water. "Jjongie.." He cooed. I looked at him in response and he continued. "Could you also dye your hair?" I spat on the liquid that I'm drinking and coughed. Thank goodness it's on the floor and not on Kibum. But.. from his words.. Dye? "Bummie.." "I just want to see your hair turned silver or something. Plus, I also want to dye my hair. It seemed to be fading away since I didn't dyed it for months." He said and touched his hair. I looked at him and was thinking of what will I look like with silver hair. 

"Please, Jjongie? I want a couple colored hair." He said. Seriously? My boyfriend's getting weirder and weirder. "I don't know." "Please Jjongie.. Puh-lease?" Kibum cooed and was making his aegyo. I hate it when I always fell on his cuteness. "Fine." I said in defeat. "Yey! Thank you, Jjongie! I love you!" He hugged and pecked me on my cheeks. "I love you, too." I said in reply. 

How I wish.. I look good with silver hair.