Betrayed

I felt betrayed. Betrayed by my bestfriend. I treated him like my brother and this is what he will do to me? I stood up from the swing and turned back from him. "Why did he do that?" I asked Taemin. "Because.." Before Taemin could finish his sentence, I cut him off. "Because what?" I said angrily. "Because.. Key hyung told him to." I widen my eyes when I learned that Kibum was the one behind all these. "Why?" I asked coldly. I can feel Taemin's nervousness. "Hyung, sit down first. I'll tell you the story." He said. I do what he asked for. I sat back on the swing and looked at him. 

"When Key hyung learned our relationship, he was kinda.. you know, protective. He didn't approved our relationship even though I knew Minho longer than him. He kinda tested Minho when Key hyung learned that he knew you." He looked at my with pure sympathy. He surely is sorry for using me as a test for love. I'm kinda relieved when I heard the explanation. "He wanted to spy on me?" I asked him bluntly and he nodded. "Sorry." I said. He touched the back of my hand. "It's okay, hyung. I would feel the same if my bestfriend did that to you." He smiled. I kinda liked this guy. He's very sweet and you know, understanding.

"I better go." He stood up. "My boss sure is searching for me. Nice meeting you, Jonghyun Appa." He hugged me and I hugged him back. We just met for just a few minutes but I never felt so comfortable before. "Oh, by the way.. can you give me your phone number so that I can text you?" He asked as we parted from hug. "Sure." I picked my phone from my pocket and gave it to him. He typed some numbers and gave it back to me so that I can save it. "Bye, Appa!" He waved while he's walking backwards. "Bye... son?" I said. Well, at this young age.. I don't expect that I had a son.. from Kibum.

I walked back to the Kim's residence. A few neighbors waved at me saying 'Good Afternoon'. How friendly they are? I waved back and they smiled. I guess, I'm kinda popular now. I felt my pocket vibrated. I looked at my phone and sighed when I saw Minho's number, calling me. "Hello?" I answered. "Hyung! How have you been?" He asked me with an excited voice. "I've been very okay. I learned a lot." I said. Trying to tell him that I already knew his secret. 

"Really, hyung? What did you learn?" He asked. Oh, Choi Minho.. You're really dead to me when I came back. "More facts about.." I stopped so that I can give him a thrill. "About what?" He asked again. "...You." He didn't respond. I know, he's now scared of what will I say to him. I heard him gulped. "Hyung.." He called me nervously. "Don't worry, froggy boy. I already forgave you." I heard him sighed. "But.. I'm really interested with something here.. Oops.. I mean, someone." I laughed at what I had said. I was about to warn him about taking Taemin to me. But seriously? I'm kinda interested with Taemin. "Hyung.. don't do that, please?" He pleaded. I'm kinda amazed at this guy. Lying to me and telling me to not to do it? "Why Minho? Scared of losing your very own boyfriend?" I teased him. "I thought you were straight as an iron pole?" I continued. "Hyung.. I'm sorry, I lied. It was Kibum." He said. I can hear him cry now. "And that's the biggest problem. You and Kibum are talking to each other while I'm there, looking like a fool waiting for the time to save money so that I can talk to him! Do you know how much you hurt me, Minho!? You betrayed me! You betrayed your fucking bestfriend! I even treat you as my brother for god's sake!" I said angrily. Many people are now looking at me since they saw me crying while talking on the phone. I was really mad. Really, really mad.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I'm really, truly sorry." He said between his sobs. I can't believe this man. He sacrificed our friendship just for love. I'm betrayed. Betrayed by anyone! I hang up the phone and pushed it back to my pocket. I'm really angry to continue talking to him. 

When I reached the house, I wiped my tears. I opened the gate and surprised when I saw Kibum kissing that Jinki guy in front of me, again. "Would you please, don't do it here?" I asked them but they ignored me. I guess, I don't have any importance here anymore. I should see another apartment. If Kibum treats me like this, I think.. I won't ever survive. I'm hurt enough.