The Wedding Planner

I woke up when someone called Jonghyun's name from the front door. I checked who it was when I saw a tall girl with short hair and thin frame. I opened the door and she smiled at me. I smiled back as a response and I asked her. "No offense, but who are you?"

"I'm Choi Jinri but you can call me Sulli, Kibum oppa!" She said with her cute cheering voice. "How did you know my name?" I asked her and she tilted her head like a cute puppy, curious about my question. "Didn't Jonghyun oppa tell everything about me?" She pouted. "Bummie.. who is that?" Jonghyun asked as he opened the door from our room. "Sulli?" I said and he widen his eyes. Is he cheating on me? I wish not. "SULLI!? SULLI-YAH!" Jonghyun rushed outside and hugged the girl. I felt something in my heart. Am I jealous?

*ehem*

After that fake cough, Jonghyun released Sulli from his grip. "What are you doing here, young lady?" He asked and the girl grinned. "Well, Minho oppa told me that I can follow him here since he wanted me to meet his boyfriend, Taemin." She said and well, I eavesdropped. "I missed you so much, Sulli!"

*ehem*

I did another fake cough and this time Jonghyun looked at me. "Oops.. Sorry." He said. "This is Sulli, Minho's sister and my favorite dongsaeng." He said and she waved at me like a cute girl. Well, she's really cute. "And Sulli, I know you know him." Jonghyun said and smiled. "Of course, oppa! You always tell me about Kibum oppa." She said and I was surprised. Jonghyun is telling stories to her and the subject is me? How sweet...

We let Sulli enter our house and sat on the couch. She was offered a glass of juice and cookies by yours truly and both Jonghyun and I sat opposite of her seat. Jonghyun started the conversation with How are you? How are your studies? Are you having a lovelife now? How did you get here? and Sulli happily and honestly answered every questions. I was left speechless since I don't know anything about this girl. I wanted to ask but Jonghyun always interrogated.

"By the way, Jonghyun oppa, Minho oppa told me that you are getting married?" She asked and both of us nodded. She squealed like a highschooler, stood up and jumped on her place. "Hey, hey.. calm down, Sulli!" Jonghyun said as he tried to calm the active girl. He let her take a seat again and the girl followed. "Well, if you two are getting married, can I be your wedding planner?" Sulli asked calmly and Jonghyun looked at me, waiting for my answer. I nodded in response but I'm still doubting her skills.

"Don't worry, oppa. I'm studying management in our school. I can manage and organize everything. I always dream to be a wedding planner, oppa! Thank you for making me yours." She stood up and she hugged me. Sulli can be both sweet and active and I'm kinda attached to her. Maybe, we should talk about something. Like our commonalities. I bet, we'll going to be close with each other. I can feel it. I can sense it.

"To start with, how much will I earn?" I didn't see that coming.