Wishes To Come True

"Nggggg... I'm so tired." Kibum whined when we reached our room. Well, we're going to stay here for awhile. We need some privacy, you know... Honeymoon? Nah! Haha. This room is one of our gifts from Jessica though. We should thank her for being a great friend.... Rich friend. Lol. 

"Do you want me to massage you?" I asked my husband and he shook his head. "I should take a shower first. Drink this for awhile." Kibum offered me a bottle and placed it on the table in front of me. He walked to the bathroom but I called his name and asked him... "What's this?" He turned around to face me. "Just a drink for relaxation." He said and winked. Hmm.. What's that wink all about? Anyway, wanna try this drink. I opened the lid and took a sip. It tastes delicious and I drank a few more until I felt something. Why am I getting dizzy? 

.....

"Mmm.. Key.. You're so hot.. Fuck, you're tight!" 

"Go ahead, Jjong.. Fuck me hard! Hmmm.. Faster Jjong!" 

"Shit Key. I'm going to cum." 

"Me too, Jjong... Ahhhhh!" 

.....

"Hmm... Jjong...Nggghh..." 

I felt something.. rocking. 

"Ahhhh... Jjoooonnggg... Mmmmm...." 

And yes.. I can hear someone moaning. 

"Mmm... Jjong... ngggghhh... Ahhhh!" 

I opened my eyes and... "WHAT THE HELL?" 

Kibum is on top of me, his ass on my cock and cum all over the bed. I noticed my hamds were handcuffs amd same goes to my feet. Is he fucking himself with my cock while I'm asleep? "Kibummie...." I called his name again but he's stubborn enough to stop what he's doing. "Kim Kibum..." I called again and this time, he looked at me with his eyes full of lust. "Are you fucking kidding me?  You're having sex here without me even knowing?" I raised my voice and he removed his ass from my cock. He freed me off from the handcuffs and spoke. "Jjong.. I'm sorry if I did this to you... I'm really horny tonight and I know that you don't want to have sex with me because of my condition." 

"But... Kibummie.. we can use protection, baby." I said and he smiled. "I want to have a baby, Jjong." He said and I slightly nodded. "I know..." I whispered and he lifted my head using his finger. "I want to have a baby with you... Jjong. I'm willing to give up my life just to gave you a child. If I got pregnant, I will be the happiest man alive." He said and I widen my eyes. "Kibummie... Please???" I exclaimed. "Well... that's life, Jjong. That's life.. Haha. I better clean up. You're awake now." 

He tried to stand up but I prevented him to do so. I pinned him on the bed and kissed his lips passionately. Simple kisses turned out heated. If the baby will give him happiness, then I'll give him one. I know that I'm scared of what will happen next but... only God can answer those questions later. For now... I'll make my Kibummie's wish to come true.