Shopping With Choi Jinri

Jonghyun told me that I should hang out with Sulli for a mean time. I agreed and I thought of bringing her to the mall. I love shopping, remember? Sulli seems to be like a childish girl but she really is a fashionista. I really liked her outfit and because of her thin frame and tall features, she looked so stunning. If I were a straight guy, I might find myself liking Sulli and end up marrying her instead of Jjong. Well, I'm not a straight guy so, whatever! 

"Hmm, Kibum oppa.." Sulli called. I had noticed that she's been calling me Kibum. No one calls me that except for Jonghyun though. "Uhm, can you call me Key?" I asked her. "Why? You don't like your name? It's a nice name, though." She complimented and I blushed. I really have a nice name? "Thank you but Jonghyun is the only one who can call me Kibum." I frankly told her. "Oh, I understand. What do you want me to call you?" "Key. Key oppa is okay." I suggested my nickname. "Key? As in a key for the door?" She asked, unbelieving. "Yep, that's it." "Okay. Key oppa." She said and smiled. 

We went to the coffee stall to buy some coffee first before the shopping activity. Sulli picked Macchiato and I picked Americano. Both of us sat on the table for two and talked to each other. We exchanged questions such as what is our favorite food, color, number, brand.. bla bla.. 

We came to the topic where Sulli unsensitively asked. I guess, she didn't intend to ask me this one. "When are you and Jonghyun oppa will going to make babies? I mean, Jonghyun oppa really loves babies so much. So when?" I thought of that question first. What if I give Jonghyun a child? I know Jonghyun loves children so much and he gave up his father-ship dream just for me. Am I so unfair? I just want Jonghyun to be happy and that's all. But what if Jonghyun's happiness will be the death of me? Am I still be unfair? 

"I don't know, Sulli. I really don't know." I honestly answered and she smiled. "I guess, time will come and both of you will have a cute little Kibum and little Jonghyun running on the street and both of you will catch them. So cute!" Sulli squealed in her own imaginations. Jonghyun and I? Running to catch little Kibum and little Jonghyun? How I wish that will happen, Sulli. How I wish. 

We went outside the restaurant and we saw Minho and Taemin walking towards us. "Umma!" Taemin called and gave me a hug. "Umma?" Sulli asked and both Minho and I smiled. "Sulli, this is my boyfriend, Taemin." Minho introduced Taemin to his sister. "Hello! Nice to see you, Oppa!" Sulli greeted her so-called brother in law. "She is Sulli?" Taemin asked as he removed his hug body from mine. "Yes, Taemin. She is Sulli. Minho's sister." I introduced him to the cute girl. "Aigoo. Hello!" Taemin greeted back and hugged the tall girl. 

Taemin and Minho decided not to join us since they have more business to do. I brought Sulli now to the mall and she was really amazed. "Wow. This is Macy's right?" She asked and I nodded. "Yes, this is Macy's. One of the largest malls ever." I stated the fact and Sulli agreed with wide eyes. 

"Okay, let's start with the pants section." I said and pulled Sulli to the pants section of the department store. She picked up clothes for herself and also mine. For the total of three items of pants, five shorts and two dresses, we end up sharing the payment since I stupidly left the card on my bedtable.  

We both decided to go home since there's no cash left on my wallet. I can see the tiredness and as well as the enjoyment of the shopping in her eyes and gestures. She also got her cute big teddy bear that she told me, Jonghyun had promised but he hadn't give. 

All in all, Sulli is my newest shopping companion. Even though we're both costly people, we can share each other's income. No one can resist the cuteness of the Almighty Sulli.