one // m

"don't worry, you'll be fine sweetie," my mother cooed as she took the curling iron off of my hair, letting it fall in waves. i twiddled with my thumbs nervously. i had always dreaded this day as a child. it was auction day. i was about to leave my family to go be purchased by a man.

"how did you feel when father bought you?" i asked.

"i was very nervous like you at first, everyone is. marina, just remember to obey and you'll be alright," she explained. i didn't say anything. we sat in silence as i watched my mother do my hair in the mirror. this was the last time i would ever see her. i took in every detail of my surroundings. small swirls of smoke evaporated off of my hair after my mother unwound the strands. i took in my mother's scent of jasmine and the way her hair fell past her shoulders. although i was expecting this day, it was all so surreal.

my father walked up behind my mother, "how's my beautiful sweetheart doing?"

"i'm good. just really, really nervous," i responded as he sat on the seat next to my makeup chair.

"there are plenty of nice men here, okay? i know quite a few of them actually, so it'll all be okay," my father reassured me. i could tell he was just as nervous as i was. as we chatted, my mother finished doing my hair and makeup.

"all done," my mother said while turning off the hot iron and setting it on the makeup table. i stared at myself in the mirror- i couldn't believe it. i was never fond of makeup, so i never really wore it.

"thank you guys," i cried as i stood up and hugged my parents tightly. my eyes started to glaze over with tears. my arms were glued to them. i didn't want to let them go. this was the last time i would feel their embrace.

"now marina, don't cry or you'll ruin your makeup," my mom warned as fresh tears flowed down her cheeks.

"i will miss you so much," my father said as he pulled me in for a deep hug.

"thank you guys for the best childhood. i love you guys so much," i said. these words would be the last that i'd ever say to them- i had to choose carefully. my father was just about to see another man call me his, and he wouldn't even be able to properly meet him. my mother wasn't going to see me grow up.

"everyone! it's line up!" a man called towards the hair and makeup area. i looked at my parents' sad faces. around us, other girls were saying good-byes to their parents as well. i gave them one last hug and a kiss.

"goodbye, mum and dad. i love you," i called as i walked to line up. my words seemed to vanish into the air around us, getting lost in the crowds of girls instead of reaching my parents.

"we love you too" my father said as my mother sobbed into his shirt. my heart yearned for my mother. i wanted to run up to her and tell her that it was all going to be okay, but i was already in line. i stood behind a girl who was trying to calm her cries before she was sent on stage. we all had on small pieces of fabric that covered our breasts and 'lady area.' the first girl was set out, and we heard applause from the other side of the dark red curtain. i looked back to see my parents one last time, but they were gone.

i was next in line. my heart was beating loud and my palms were sweaty. my veil was pulled over my face. i was pushed onto stage and i stood there as my name was announced over the speaker.

"this is marina," a lady announced. a spotlight was shone onto me that burned my eyes. the lady walked up to me and revealed my face. i saw men sitting everywhere at different tables. they all had suits on and all were examining me as if i were an experiment. i looked out onto the crowd as the lady introduced me. my heartbeat was loud in my ears. i couldn't hear the woman's synopsis of me, all i could hear was my parents' words replaying over and over in my head. i was finally snapped back to reality as she finished.

"...and she is 100% virgin," the lady concluded.

"one hundred thousand," a voice shouted.

"one hundred fifty thousand," another shouted.

two hundred thousand...

three hundred thousand...

the numbers kept escalating. i looked around at all of the expensive looking men that filled the room. some of them looked older and some of them looked very young.

"one million!" someone called out.

"one million going once..."

silence.

"going twice..."

silence.

"going three times... sold. for one million," the lady announced. applause filled the air as the veil blinded me again, and i was sent back stage. i looked back at the line of girls who were shaking. they all looked at me as i was pushed to the waiting room. when i was put into the room, it smelled of sweat and cheap perfume. i sat down onto a small bar stool and my hands balled up into tight fists.

i really hope he's nice...

the door opened and a tall man stepped in. he was absolutely flawless. everything to his deep green eyes and his smoothed hair was the definition of perfection.

"marina, right?" he asked.

"u-uh yeah," i responded while getting up. he reached his hand out to mine and we walked out of the waiting room. we were both silent down the long hallway. when we reached the end, we exited the building and i got into his car. i sat next to him in silence as he buckled his seatbelt.

"i'm harry. you may address me as 'mr.styles' or 'daddy," he said.

daddy?

"yes, uh, daddy," i whispered. i was so nervous. i was sitting in a very expensive car with a gorgeous man. my parents weren't poor, but they didn't have the luxury of all of the expensive things that surrounded me.

"so kitten," mr.styles began.

kitten. i like it...

"we will establish all of the rules at home. all of the rules, requirements, etc..." he explained.

i nodded. i was speechless.

"you're a virgin? hmm, you're an innocent little thing," he smirked while laying his hand on my bare thigh. his touch sent chills that i couldn't explain through my body. he rubbed my skin lightly, burning my skin with his soft touch. he stopped and patted it lightly.

"yeah... i never really had a boyfriend or anything," i sighed, embarrassed.

"well, you know what they say..."

"what's that, mr.styles?" i asked.

he looked at me and smirked, "the innocent ones are always the kinkiest."

---------------------

third time uploading this book... hopefully it doesn't get deleted...

:) hi everyone! wattpad deleted my account and all of my stories :(

i love y'all so much

-m