ten // m

his words took me by surprise. i put down my glass of lemonade and stared down at the table.

"princess? are you okay?" he asked.

"ye-yeah. i'm fine. it's just so, i don't know, all of a sudden," i murmured back.

"i wasn't expecting you to have a normal reaction."

"well, i'm just nervous," i responded.

"about what? it's not like i haven't seen anything babygirl."

"i don't want to get hurt. my parents gave me a brief 'birds and the bees' talk. they told me sometimes it hurts because it's a small hole and daddy, you're so big a-" i rambled on.

"princess, i won't hurt you. not intentionally. i just wanted to bring it up. you need to tell me when you're ready. i won't force you to do anything you don't want to do, okay?" he reassured me.

i nodded. i picked up my glass of lemonade and played with my straw.

when will i be ready? you love him, so what are you waiting for marina...?

"isn't that lemonade boring? try some wine," mr. styles interrupted my thoughts while handing me his wine glass.

"i'm underage, won't you get in trouble?" i asked while timidly taking the glass in my hands.

"don't worry princess," he said while withdrawing his hand. i put my nose up to the rim of glass. the aroma of the acid and bouquet of the dark liquid raided my nose. i put it up to my mouth and took a small dose. i burned the back of my throat, but it was soon replaced by the calming buzz it gave me. (A/N why does this part even happen wHY)

"strong?" he asked. i nodded, taking another sip.

"harry! is that you?" a man said from behind the booth. i looked out from the booth to see who it was.

"liam! long time no see," harry said while standing up and giving him a hug. he sat back down and i sat awkwardly as they caught up with each other. i took another sip of the glass of wine to make it look like i was occupied.

"isn't your little one too young to be drinking wine?" liam asked.

"maybe a little bit, but she's fine. i won't let her get too tipsy," mr. styles said while winking at him.

"what's your name sweetheart?" liam questioned while holding out a hand.

"marina," i smiled shyly while shaking his hand.

"beautiful name for a lovely girl. so how's harry? i know he can be a burden sometimes," he laughed. mr.styles rolled his eyes and playfully punched liam's arm.

"he's not a burden, i might be a burden to him though," i joked. we all laughed a little bit and then an awkward silence set in.

"i, uh, need to use the restroom," i said while standing up.

"i'll show you where it is. see you around harry!" he waved while walking with me.

"so, did harry fuck you yet?" he asked.

"uh, no," i said surprised. i was so shocked by how nonchalant he was about the question. we took a turn and we were standing in front of the bathroom doors.

"are you pure?" he asked. his voice got deeper and his eyes were staring deeply into mine, as if the flame in his eyes were to catch my soul on fire.

"yeah. i'm sorry liam but i gotta go to the bathroom and mr. styles is gonna wonder why i'm taking so long thank you for showing me i'll see yo-" i said while backing into the ladies restroom door. he pushed me in and locked the door. my heart rate quickened, i wasn't sure what was going on but i knew that it wasn't very good.